Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CircleJerk Millennial Bracket Round of 32: [3] Gladstone vs [6] doog_de_jour

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019
    Gladstone

The outright love for all things in the fantasy world tipped it in favor of Glad. Plus he’s really tall, which stands for something. Sorry @Doog_de_Jour

Tall People 2019. Gladdy can be my VP.
    Can I be the office of management and budget?

It helps me with my little man complex!

(P.S I’m 6 foot but still)
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Doog_De_Jour
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Yeah I was wondering if people I forgot or people who felt wrongly seeded or worded would unite in arms against me. Oh well.

Edit or people I subbed out. Sorry buddy try having a personality.

Edit 3: BAZE? ET TU? I was preparing our defense against dnc. Now, you die!!

DDJ doesn't poast much, but when she does it's quality. So, I had to betray you on this.

Otherwise, I've got your back.

...and I have no chance against @dnc.
    Don’t count yourself out, IRL encounters have a huge chinfluence on the voting, and in that category you’ll destroy me rather easily.

Don’t lose heart, you still have a real shot to get ass blasted by Race in the Sweet16.
    IRL I've probably met 15 here and 13 DGAF about me. @AIRWOLF is dead & @TommySQC doesn't remember me (he doesn't remember anything actually). So batting zero here as usual.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone
    Gladdy wins for elite scoopage and height. Both are dope.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Yeah I was wondering if people I forgot or people who felt wrongly seeded or worded would unite in arms against me. Oh well.

DDJ doesn't poast much, but when she does it's quality. So, I had to betray you on this.

Don’t count yourself out, IRL encounters have a huge chinfluence on the voting, and in that category you’ll destroy me rather easily.

Don’t lose heart, you still have a real shot to get ass blasted by Race in the Sweet16.
    IRL I've probably met 15 here and 13 DGAF about me. @AIRWOLF is dead & @TommySQC doesn't remember me (he doesn't remember anything actually). So batting zero here as usual.
    So you’ve met everyone more than once.

I’m fucked.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Doog_De_Jour
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

So you’ve met everyone more than once.

I’m fucked.
    No, just DJ, YellaPiss, Laocoon, & AIRWOLF. The rest I've met only once.

Anyway, DJ doesn't vote & Laocoon is on here once every few months. Yella is the wildcard, but he'll most likely vote for you, because I thought his Rolex was nothing special. He's quite butthurt about that.

Tommy used to sit in Section 8 @ Husky Stadium with me, but that was way back in the day. I haven't been to a game since 2007. Plus, Tommy is on here once every blue moon.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Doog_De_Jour
    s/o Tommy I met him at the CFBHOF (which is amazing btw). I should have included him in this. There are lots I forgot.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Hurtful. I thought we had, a moment.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Doog_De_Jour

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Bullshit! You, most of all, DGAF. You always act as if we've never met.

Fucking hurtful.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Fucking hurtful.
    What happens at The 1*2 stays at the The 1*2
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2019
    Doog_De_Jour

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Fucking hurtful.
    What happens at The 1*2 stays at the The 1*2
    At least we got to lemon party with meet Coker before he got FBA.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone
    Tequilla said:

I don’t know why I’m still voting in this shit poll

I hate most of you

@Tequilla we can fix this man...

https://store.acousticsounds.com/d/129834/George_Strait-Ocean_Front_Property-Vinyl_Record
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Gladstone
    I think I’d be partial to ICON ... has 2 of the best King George songs IMO

Amarillo By Morning
    Check Yes or No
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone

The outright love for all things in the fantasy world tipped it in favor of Glad. Plus he’s really tall, which stands for something. Sorry @Doog_de_Jour

Im starting to wonder if you were at the BDTW.COM tailgate...

For a nu poaster you sure do know a lot.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone
    I chose men over women a long time ago.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Gladstone
    She is not even a millennial!
This discussion has been closed.