Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ANNUAL FUND DRIVE (Updated 8-5-2019)

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Welp, last day of the fund drive and first day of the season! We? raised $11,788 bucks. Just shy of 12 inches but I have no doubt @Doog_de_Jour will be satisfied. Fantastic work this year you slovenly dirtbags. I am most impressed, and even Stalin told me in the latest Politburo meeting that nobody has to go to the gulag next week.

I will be moving this to Classics next week. Seriously great showing this year all, and I would expect some graphics upgrades and other things in the coming year. Also, Derek and I will be taking that sex tour of Prague so we should get AIDS. Which is nice.

'Murica

Stalin free @AZDuck, will send the donation.
    @FireCohen good job fulfilling your promise
    I knew there were screen shots of this somewhere - so had to honor all the dumb queefing I had done. Not sure why you went through the trouble of digging it up
    I was looking for a picture of HH storming the beach at Normandy and happen to run across it.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Welp, last day of the fund drive and first day of the season! We? raised $11,788 bucks. Just shy of 12 inches but I have no doubt @Doog_de_Jour will be satisfied. Fantastic work this year you slovenly dirtbags. I am most impressed, and even Stalin told me in the latest Politburo meeting that nobody has to go to the gulag next week.

I will be moving this to Classics next week. Seriously great showing this year all, and I would expect some graphics upgrades and other things in the coming year. Also, Derek and I will be taking that sex tour of Prague so we should get AIDS. Which is nice.

'Murica

Stalin free @AZDuck, will send the donation.
    @FireCohen good job fulfilling your promise
    I knew there were screen shots of this somewhere - so had to honor all the dumb queefing I had done. Not sure why you went through the trouble of digging it up
    I was looking for a picture of HH storming the beach at Normandy and happen to run across it.
    Sure……