Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Utah books Arkansas for a football series, bringing the first SEC team to Rice-Eccles Stadium

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sad that Utah is the only school with the balls to push for a home and home vs this neutral horseshit
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ole Miss home and home or STFU.

#sluttydrunksororitygirls

Better yet, Cuog should schedule home and home with Ole Miss and Dawgs crash the tailgates like Mongol raiders picking off drunk daddy issue girls by the end of the first quarter.

This would be amazing. I’m thinking about making a trip to SEC country this year just to experience it.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sad that Utah is the only school with the balls to push for a home and home vs this neutral horseshit

Huh? We have home and homes with Michigan and OSU on the schedule. We do need to expand those to SEC schools though. My vote is for UT.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Gladstone said:

Ole Miss home and home or STFU.

#sluttydrunksororitygirls

Better yet, Cuog should schedule home and home with Ole Miss and Dawgs crash the tailgates like Mongol raiders picking off drunk daddy issue girls by the end of the first quarter.

oh my god YES
    Both UW and Ole Miss have 2026/2027 open still, whereas a lot of teams have those years booked already. It’s a real possibility
    I would looser my fucking mind if this happens.
    I went to LSU @ Misssissippi St in 2017 and that was a wild time just as a neutral fan. Can’t fathom how much fun Oxford would be if UW was playing there
    I still haven't made it to Starkville for a gayme. Not much of a cowbell guy. But Oxford is the shit.
    What about cow balls?

Jackie Sherrill reference for you kids