Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Utah books Arkansas for a football series, bringing the first SEC team to Rice-Eccles Stadium

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
https://www.sltrib.com/sports/utah-utes/2019/07/31/utah-books-arkansas/

Arkansas will play a home-and-home series against Utah in football starting on Sept. 12, 2026. The Hogs will travel to Salt Lake City in 2026 then will host the Utes at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville on Sept. 16, 2028.

The last time Arkansas played a team from the Pac-12 Conference was in 2006. They took a beating from USC, losing the game 70-14 in Fayetteville. The Razorbacks have a 4-6-1 all-time record against current members of the Pac-12.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,526
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

Arkansas will play a home-and-home series against Utah in football starting on Sept. 12, 2026. The Hogs will travel to Salt Lake City in 2026 then will host the Utes at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville on Sept. 16, 2028.

The last time Arkansas played a team from the Pac-12 Conference was in 2006. They took a beating from USC, losing the game 70-14 in Fayetteville. The Razorbacks have a 4-6-1 all-time record against current members of the Pac-12.

I heard that if Arkansas isn't .500 against the Pac by 2026, they're getting the boot from the SEC
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,631
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's smart SEC scheduling

Pick off the weak
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,406
    Ole Miss home and home or STFU.

#sluttydrunksororitygirls

Better yet, Cuog should schedule home and home with Ole Miss and Dawgs crash the tailgates like Mongol raiders picking off drunk daddy issue girls by the end of the first quarter.

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

They should make a P12 - SEC home/home, among relatively even teams, an every other year thing. So an even matchup every year.

Props to Utah for not settling for a single SEC home game disguised as a neutral site contest.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Better yet, Cuog should schedule home and home with Ole Miss and Dawgs crash the tailgates like Mongol raiders picking off drunk daddy issue girls by the end of the first quarter.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

#MyRebs
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,631
    Swaye's Wigwam

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

oh my god YES
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

oh my god YES
    Both UW and Ole Miss have 2026/2027 open still, whereas a lot of teams have those years booked already. It’s a real possibility
  • Options
    NEsnake12 said:

Gladstone said:

oh my god YES
    Both UW and Ole Miss have 2026/2027 open still, whereas a lot of teams have those years booked already. It’s a real possibility
    I would looser my fucking mind if this happens.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Gladstone said:

oh my god YES
    I went to LSU @ Misssissippi St in 2017 and that was a wild time just as a neutral fan. Can’t fathom how much fun Oxford would be if UW was playing there
  • Options
    NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Gladstone said:

oh my god YES
    I went to LSU @ Misssissippi St in 2017 and that was a wild time just as a neutral fan. Can’t fathom how much fun Oxford would be if UW was playing there
    I still haven't made it to Starkville for a gayme. Not much of a cowbell guy. But Oxford is the shit.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Gladstone said:

oh my god YES
    I still haven't made it to Starkville for a gayme. Not much of a cowbell guy. But Oxford is the shit.
    Starkville fucking blows. I went out there for Oregon Miss State in like 2003. Oxford is so much nicer.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Gladstone said:

oh my god YES
    Starkville fucking blows. I went out there for Oregon Miss State in like 2003. Oxford is so much nicer.
    Yeah I've randomly been to a movie in Starkville. Wasn't much else there. Didn't visit the campus but don't feel the need to.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Gladstone said:

oh my god YES
    Yeah I've randomly been to a movie in Starkville. Wasn't much else there. Didn't visit the campus but don't feel the need to.
    Sammie Parker caught a bomb on Oregon’s first series and the miss state fan in front of me called him a fucking tar baby. 14 year old me was shaking and about to vomit
    Should have pushed his racist ass grandma down the stairs.
    I? had his back.