Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jonah Miller, 4 star OL, Tucson (AZ) Salpointe Catholic (OFFERED)

13»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait...lawsandl is ballz? Wtf. I guess it’d make sense due to the fact that both will talk in circles, back track, back peddle all while never conceding they made a retarded comment.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,623
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wait..lawsandl is ballz? Wtf. I guess it’d make sense due to the fact that both will talk in circles, back track, back peddle all while never conceding they made a retarded comment.

Seems to check out. Nice detective work Tracy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Wait..lawsandl is ballz? Wtf. I guess it’d make sense due to the fact that both will talk in circles, back track, back peddle all while never conceding they made a retarded comment.

Really my best work ever.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

Really my best work ever.
    Ballz is back? Can’t wait.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The take from BDTW and Ballz, edited for clarity and brevity: Miller is a stiff who can only play guard, but Oregon promised he can play tackle. If Washington tells him he can play tackle he'll go there. He's also not a real commit, is going to want to take all his visits. Now Washington has a chance at Suamataia who will see that Oregon took other players on OL and will surely re-consider Oregon.

If that was all fact then I really don't want the guy. 6'8" is really pushing it to be playing inside.
    Lol classic doog. We don’t want him because he’s too tall? Lol I bet the kid is not that tall. We know they exaggerate their height all the time. There were 15 in the NFL 6’6 or taller.

herosports.com/amp/nfl/tallest-shortest-player-each-position-2018-byby
    I won't deny that I have doog in me. But this isn't me doogin. I just ain't trippin on this guy. Also 15 isn't many considering there is prolly between 0-2 guys playing o-line under 6'. That leaves 6'3-6'5 as the majority.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Wait...lawsandl is ballz? Wtf. I guess it’d make sense due to the fact that both will talk in circles, back track, back peddle all while never conceding they made a retarded comment.

no chance
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We don’t need any offensive lineman this year anyways.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The take from BDTW and Ballz, edited for clarity and brevity: Miller is a stiff who can only play guard, but Oregon promised he can play tackle. If Washington tells him he can play tackle he'll go there. He's also not a real commit, is going to want to take all his visits. Now Washington has a chance at Suamataia who will see that Oregon took other players on OL and will surely re-consider Oregon.

Are you Dawg101 on BDTW?
    I hadn't seen their forum until last week, but that dingleberry is definitely a Duck fan engaging in some trolling. I've bookmarked it for future enjoyment.

I'm almost offended you would think I have that much patience to have an ongoing conversation with Ballz without once calling him an autistic retard who pretends to be black and couldn't even make it on a flagship campus.
    Come back @Ballz
    Not at all. I got banned from HH for telling Derek he should ban @Creepycoug for being racist, which he was being racist. Derek later lifted my ban but I never went back. The place turned into a total dumpster fire after Dennis and Coker bounced so there wasn’t anything to go back to. Too much of a circle jerk of negativity and bad takes over there. They miss me and read all my posts over here. I don’t miss them. -@Ballz
    Your best work ever!!!
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Are you Dawg101 on BDTW?
    I hadn't seen their forum until last week, but that dingleberry is definitely a Duck fan engaging in some trolling. I've bookmarked it for future enjoyment.

I'm almost offended you would think I have that much patience to have an ongoing conversation with Ballz without once calling him an autistic retard who pretends to be black and couldn't even make it on a flagship campus.
    Come back @Ballz
    Not at all. I got banned from HH for telling Derek he should ban @Creepycoug for being racist, which he was being racist. Derek later lifted my ban but I never went back. The place turned into a total dumpster fire after Dennis and Coker bounced so there wasn’t anything to go back to. Too much of a circle jerk of negativity and bad takes over there. They miss me and read all my posts over here. I don’t miss them. -@Ballz
    Not sure if Ballz or Trump.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Are you Dawg101 on BDTW?

Come back @Ballz
    I miss this nega
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Are you Dawg101 on BDTW?

Come back @Ballz
    Ok, I admit it: I may have goaded him a bit. ;)
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Are you Dawg101 on BDTW?

Come back @Ballz
    Was never the same after Crawley died anyway