Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CircleJerk HH(B) OG Bracket Round 1: [6] Derek Johnson vs [11] PostGameOrangeSlices

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
@DerekJohnson -- Stalin himself. Founder of HardcoreHusky.com, renowned author (like, actually), host of many meet-ups, all around decent dude who deals with way more shit on here than he has any right to. For that he deserves our blessing. And our donations, so donate you fucksticks. If I were to critique, I'd say I lament how his Husky fanhood has waned over the years. And what the fuck was with that Tennessee fling?

@PostGameOrangeSlices -- Iconic poster, is himself a much-chinned meme. Somewhat divisive given his venom towards the TBS posters, although there has been a degree of reconciliation there the past few months. Few would claim he couldn't be extremely hilarious when he wanted to be. Also has arguably the best name on the entire forum. Similar to PurpleJ in that he has a collection of haters but also many who are huge fans.

CircleJerk HH(B) OG Bracket Round 1: [6] Derek Johnson vs [11] PostGameOrangeSlices 54 votes

Derek Johnson
72%
MikeDamoneCFetters_Nacho_LoverRaceBannonFire_Marshall_BillSwayewhlinderBennyBeaverPurpleBazeCirrhosisDawgMad_SonPurpleJdncStinky_HankeyoregonblitzkriegPurpleThrobberhaieGrundleStiltzkinwhatshouldicareaboutguntloveGreenRiverGatorz 39 votes
PGOS
27%
DerekJohnsonPostGameOrangeSlicesRoadDawg55Dennis_DeYoungUWhuskytskeetGladstoneExtraChrisBcreepycougbiak1DooglesseatownfunkhuskyhooliganTacoSoup1to392831weretakenToiletBowl1983 15 votes

Comments

This discussion has been closed.