Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Human body ‘close to thermal limits’ due to extreme heatwaves caused by climate change,scientist say

2»

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm not that impressed by nuclear tbh. It really shows how our species are chimps. We find out how to make a star in the basement and we use it to make steam. We also don't know how to turn the star off when shit doesn't go right.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

I'm not that impressed by nuclear tbh. It really shows how our species are chimps. We find out how to make a star in the basement and we use it to make steam. We also don't know how to turn the star off when shit doesn't go right.

Not sure if serious, but a pretty rank misunderstanding if so. Ready made AC current is a hard find in nature.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Talks about not being impressed by nuclear. Goes on to show a gross ignorance of subject.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gwad said:

Good Christ
    I’m Trumps defense. he did say it would probably be a 2nd term initiative to turn off the bad stars.