Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deficits don't matter

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Obama doubled the debt

Learn the difference between deficit and debt.
    I'm not the one trying to obfuscate it

Obama doubled the debt

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Obama doubled the debt

How quickly some forget the Great Recession. A huge portion of that deficit was through the stimulus.
    Obama doubled the debt
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Interesting.... Threads like this 3 years ago would have been the start of a circle jerk. Why does everyone ignore it now?

I just posted a link about Trump's soaring deficits a week ago. Don't say everybody, you baggy-eyed Bolshevik
    And I remember everyone calling the president an idiot for spending too much money. Like they did 3 years ago and some shitdicks still bitch about Obama. Not!
    Presidents don’t spend money. Hth
    The border wall disagrees with you. So does @Sledog and most of the shitbirds here.
    You’re a fucking idiot and don’t know how it works. Obviously. “Yeah but trump spent 2.5 billion on the wal!!!1”. Yeah, think that one through dumb shit.
    I'm hearing Obama spent $10 trillion. Funny how you let that comment slide on the daily.
    OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off
    And you ignore how much Trump is spending. Idiot.
    Everyone of your candidates wants to spend more than Trump

Is there some sort of a point you're trying to make here other than you're a retard?
    Sark > Ty POTD
    So the Dem candidates are Ty? Got it.
    Both are awful. However, deficits went down under the last two Democrat presidents and up under the last 4 Republicans. Whatever that means.
    Who was running congress?
    A mixture throughout that time. An example is conservatives were running Congress under Obama during the reduction in the deficit earlier this decade. Then the first two years under Trump, the deficit went up under conservative Congress.
    And under Clinton?
    Again, same thing. Conservative under last 6 years of Clinton with decreasing deficits and conservative under Bush and increasing deficits.

You are not helping your case.
    Ummm, hey dumbshit. Your claim is that deficits when down under the last 2 democrat presidents. Then admit that congress was controlled by Republicans (only congress can approve budgets) for 75% of their terms. Deficits went up under republican presidents during whose terms the vast majority of years the congress was controlled by Democrats.

See a pattern? Of course you don’t. You’re an idiot.

But but but trumps first two years!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Obama doubled the debt

How quickly some forget the Great Recession. A huge portion of that deficit was through the stimulus.
    Well a huge portion of the deficit was reduced revenues from the recession.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

Obama doubled the debt

Obama doubled the debt

Wrong.

Racist.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

Obama doubled the debt

Obama doubled the debt

Wrong.

Racist.
    Spent more than all previous presidents COMBINED! True sweety!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

Obama doubled the debt

Obama doubled the debt

Wrong.

Racist.
    Obama didn’t double the debt, dumbfuck.

W did.

RR nearly tripled it.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

Obama doubled the debt

Obama doubled the debt

Wrong.

Racist.
    Obama didn’t double the debt, dumbfuck.

W did.

RR nearly tripled it.

Liar
  • Options
    Obama +74%

W +101%

RR +186%

Facts suck! Right?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Obama +74%

W +101%

RR +186%

Facts suck! Right?

Liar
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Interesting.... Threads like this 3 years ago would have been the start of a circle jerk. Why does everyone ignore it now?

I just posted a link about Trump's soaring deficits a week ago. Don't say everybody, you baggy-eyed Bolshevik
    And I remember everyone calling the president an idiot for spending too much money. Like they did 3 years ago and some shitdicks still bitch about Obama. Not!
    The border wall disagrees with you. So does @Sledog and most of the shitbirds here.
    You’re a fucking idiot and don’t know how it works. Obviously. “Yeah but trump spent 2.5 billion on the wal!!!1”. Yeah, think that one through dumb shit.
    I'm hearing Obama spent $10 trillion. Funny how you let that comment slide on the daily.
    OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Is there some sort of a point you're trying to make here other than you're a retard?
    Sark > Ty POTD
    Both are awful. However, deficits went down under the last two Democrat presidents and up under the last 4 Republicans. Whatever that means.
    A mixture throughout that time. An example is conservatives were running Congress under Obama during the reduction in the deficit earlier this decade. Then the first two years under Trump, the deficit went up under conservative Congress.
    And under Clinton?
    Again, same thing. Conservative under last 6 years of Clinton with decreasing deficits and conservative under Bush and increasing deficits.

Ummm, hey dumbshit. Your claim is that deficits when down under the last 2 democrat presidents. Then admit that congress was controlled by Republicans (only congress can approve budgets) for 75% of their terms. Deficits went up under republican presidents during whose terms the vast majority of years the congress was controlled by Democrats.

That's not true at all. First two years of Trump, first 6 years of Bush, all republican Congress. And I can speak to several conservative actions during that time that impacted the deficit (4 tax cuts, 2 wars, Medicare part D).

And don't tell me that the tax cuts during Reagan were Democrat actions.... You do realize the president actually creates the budget, right?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tip O'Neil had to sign off on the Reagan tax cuts and Democrats had to pass it

We don't have a dictatorship regardless of @ApostleofGrief
  • Options

HHusky said:

Obama +74%

W +101%

RR +186%

Facts suck! Right?

Liar
    Succinct!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    And under Clinton?

That's not true at all. First two years of Trump, first 6 years of Bush, all republican Congress. And I can speak to several conservative actions during that time that impacted the deficit (4 tax cuts, 2 wars, Medicare part D).

And don't tell me that the tax cuts during Reagan were Democrat actions.... You do realize the president actually creates the budget, right?
    Who passes budgets?

Bush had a spilt. 4 years or each. Check the facts.

Reagan had record revenues. Spending created deficits. As always.

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    And under Clinton?

Who passes budgets?

Yes Mike. Check the facts. You are flat out wrong there.

Record revenues. El oh El.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    And under Clinton?

Who passes budgets?

Yes, record revenues. Dumbass.

Also, you do realize Congress has two chambers, right?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    And under Clinton?

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    And under Clinton?

Who passes budgets?

Has there been any President who left office with lower tax revenues than he entered with? (The economy has always grown in the long run.)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019
    HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    And under Clinton?

Who passes budgets?

Has there been any President who left office with lower tax revenues than he entered with? (The economy has always grown in the long run.)
    Despite the devastating Reagan tax cuts, revenue close to doubled in those 8 years. Hondo still loves the leftist talking point though.