Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deficits don't matter

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Hoping for an economic collapse soon

JFC. Hoping?
    Trillion dollar fiscal year deficits on top of gross federal debt at 106% of gdp, a $22 trillion debt limit, and an upcoming cut in the fed funds rate. I wonder what you think is going to happen and after you respond I’m going to save this thread so I can bump it in the future. I love bumping trumptard threads on the tug!
    Economic collapse

Thought I made that clear

We could use some good news
    Well, according to trump, much of the country he governs and professes to love is currently “infested and a disgrace” so we are getting there!
    Baltimore

And it is a shithole

Even Bernie agrees

Why would I vote for the assclowns that made it that way?

Where is the alternative? What's the plan?

Raise taxes. That'll do it
    Baltimore, Chicago, Oakland and sanctuary cities, are also on the short list. Trump has no plan so what’s the sudden interest in one? You’ve already voted for an assclown so that apparently isn’t really your issue.
    I knew you didn't have an answer before I asked

Deranged

Nice list of Democrat shitholes. Is that supposed to be persuasive?
    Persuasive? Lol! It’s descriptive, accurate and analytical. Trump hasn’t a plan nor a clue about anything. You’ve joined a mindless cult.

My favorite trumptardism is “get over it Hillary lost” as I If trump was a normal president and it’s time for business as usual. Trump might have had an opportunity to pass laws and govern —even assuming the fat fool has any idea about what direction to go. But he’s abnormal. He’s being bypassed, ignored, investigated, and ridiculed. That will never change.
    Spoken like someone in a mindless cult. Meanwhile Newsome and Garcetti are blaming the homeless crisis on stagnant wages and lack of affordable housing. Hopefully they are getting ready for the typhus and Black Plague outbreak that is coming. But you don’t care, there isn’t any hobos on your block, so it’s not a problem.
    I wonder if the stagnant wages have something to do with that free flow of labor that you tout with such enthusiasm.
    Huh?
    There’s no huh? Your open border free flow of labor creates a unique race to the bottom.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,477
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Interesting.... Threads like this 3 years ago would have been the start of a circle jerk. Why does everyone ignore it now?

I just posted a link about Trump's soaring deficits a week ago. Don't say everybody, you baggy-eyed Bolshevik
    And I remember everyone calling the president an idiot for spending too much money. Like they did 3 years ago and some shitdicks still bitch about Obama. Not!
    Presidents don’t spend money. Hth
    The border wall disagrees with you. So does @Sledog and most of the shitbirds here.
    You’re a fucking idiot and don’t know how it works. Obviously. “Yeah but trump spent 2.5 billion on the wal!!!1”. Yeah, think that one through dumb shit.
    I'm hearing Obama spent $10 trillion. Funny how you let that comment slide on the daily.
    OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,477
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Interesting.... Threads like this 3 years ago would have been the start of a circle jerk. Why does everyone ignore it now?

I just posted a link about Trump's soaring deficits a week ago. Don't say everybody, you baggy-eyed Bolshevik
    And I remember everyone calling the president an idiot for spending too much money. Like they did 3 years ago and some shitdicks still bitch about Obama. Not!
    The border wall disagrees with you. So does @Sledog and most of the shitbirds here.
    You’re a fucking idiot and don’t know how it works. Obviously. “Yeah but trump spent 2.5 billion on the wal!!!1”. Yeah, think that one through dumb shit.
    I'm hearing Obama spent $10 trillion. Funny how you let that comment slide on the daily.
    OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off
    And you ignore how much Trump is spending. Idiot.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,230
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off
    The Congress sets the budget. The Executive Branch administers it.

HTH

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

you wasted that meme for this
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off
    Everyone of your candidates wants to spend more than Trump

Is there some sort of a point you're trying to make here other than you're a retard?
    Sark > Ty POTD
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Is there some sort of a point you're trying to make here other than you're a retard?
    Sark > Ty POTD
    So the Dem candidates are Ty? Got it.
    Both are awful. However, deficits went down under the last two Democrat presidents and up under the last 4 Republicans. Whatever that means.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options

But but but

CW hates facts.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    Both are awful. However, deficits went down under the last two Democrat presidents and up under the last 4 Republicans. Whatever that means.
    Who was running congress?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    A mixture throughout that time. An example is conservatives were running Congress under Obama during the reduction in the deficit earlier this decade. Then the first two years under Trump, the deficit went up under conservative Congress.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,302
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Obama doubled the debt

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    A mixture throughout that time. An example is conservatives were running Congress under Obama during the reduction in the deficit earlier this decade. Then the first two years under Trump, the deficit went up under conservative Congress.
    And under Clinton?
  • Options

Obama doubled the debt

Learn the difference between deficit and debt.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    And under Clinton?
    Again, same thing. Conservative under last 6 years of Clinton with decreasing deficits and conservative under Bush and increasing deficits.

You are not helping your case.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Obama doubled the debt

How quickly some forget the Great Recession. A huge portion of that deficit was through the stimulus.