Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Businesses with a solid business model will be fine

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
People who aren’t worth $20/hour might not be too happy though.

Why only $20? You can’t even have a nice vacation in Europe on that wage.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tlaib-calls-for-20-an-hour-minimum-wage

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    $20 an hour is fucktarded. HTH
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

$20 an hour is fucktarded. HTH

Why?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

People with five children can't even afford a vacation in Europe. Living wage!
    My wife has a newer luxury crossover SUV and I drive a 13 year old 4 x 4. The income inequality in the House of Yella is brutal and not fair!
    You choose: Trade in the wife or trade in the car.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,951
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019

My wife has a newer luxury crossover SUV and I drive a 13 year old 4 x 4. The income inequality in the House of Yella is brutal and not fair!

I over kicked my coverage in the wife dept on marriage 2.0. Don't have enough to offer to earn myself an upgrade.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Have you thought about imposing a wealth tax?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    13 years old? Pussy. Until just recently I was driving 1995 4Runner. I've since upgraded to a 2005 Volvo XC90. My wife also drives a brand new luxury SUV and I keep wonder what I did to get this deal.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

13 years old? Pussy. Until just recently I was driving 1995 4Runner. I've since upgraded to a 2005 Volvo XC90. My wife also drives a brand new luxury SUV and I keep wonder what I did to get this deal.

Yes, Bob, I know well of your 4runner exploits. You got like over 300k until you couldn't get replacement brake parts anymore.

You should probably show @dflea a little more respeck. He has like 325K on a 2000ish Tacoma crew cab.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2019

SFGbob said:

Yes, Bob, I know well of your 4runner exploits. You got like over 300k until you couldn't get replacement brake parts anymore.

You should probably show @dflea a little more respeck. He has like 325K on a 2000ish Tacoma crew cab.
    332k on a 2002. It will not die. And I'm driving it until it does.

It's what pours do.

It's no wonder terrorists/jihadists love Toyota trucks.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    edited July 2019

I over kicked my coverage in the wife dept on marriage 2.0. Don't have enough to offer to earn myself an upgrade.
    Mrs. Throber V2.0 was a major upgrade AND she bought me gave me freedom to purchase a sweet ride.

#bearswiinedit
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Oh shit, I'm starting to repeat myself. I'm becoming my mother.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You just now realized you repeat shit ad nauseum? Have better self awareness.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Not really. It's just that I have a steel trap memory for anecdotes that come up in our boreds. I can remember almost anyone's biographical footnotes. Helps with the files I keep on you all.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mrs. Throber V2.0 was a major upgrade AND she bought me gave me freedom to purchase a sweet ride.

#bearswiinedit
    I'm mostly allowed to have nice things- e.g., hi fi, fine whiskey, travel and other bougey stuff that @dirtysouwfdawg can't enjoy. But I take one for the team on the vehicle and still have to do a jerb.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

#bearswiinedit
    I'm mostly allowed to have nice things- e.g., hi fi, fine whiskey, travel and other bougey stuff that @dirtysouwfdawg can't enjoy. But I take one for the team on the vehicle and still have to do a jerb.
    You’re so right it hurts.

Now DIAFF made of expensive rowing boats, and nice watches that was doused in fine whiskey.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’ll trade TOF in a hot second.