Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pat Haden FS

2»

Comments

• Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

And thank god Sark can interview.

If not, we would be here bitching about his new contract extension from the Pool Boy.

Either that or we never would have been stuck with him in the first place.

Maybe.

If I remember correctly, Sark was the hot name among our fans in the assistant ranks along with Strong, Muschamp, Venables and Mullen.

Interviewing Sark after Leach probably sealed the deal for WoodMert.
    Sark was never a hot name until Damone's drunk father in law on the couch announced that he had been offered the job.
    I remember it differently.

Condotta had a pole with candidates other than Mora and Sark was right up there with Muschamp.

Either way, we are free of the frat boy -- I can live with that for now until Pool Boy throws $3m at another turd of a HC that we'll be stuck with for the next 5 years.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

And thank god Sark can interview.

If not, we would be here bitching about his new contract extension from the Pool Boy.

Either that or we never would have been stuck with him in the first place.

Maybe.

If I remember correctly, Sark was the hot name among our fans in the assistant ranks along with Strong, Muschamp, Venables and Mullen.

Interviewing Sark after Leach probably sealed the deal for WoodMert.
    Sark was never a hot name until Damone's drunk father in law on the couch announced that he had been offered the job.
    I remember it differently.

Condotta had a pole with candidates other than Mora and Sark was right up there with Muschamp.

Either way, we are free of the frat boy -- I can live with that for now until Pool Boy throws $3m at another turd of a HC that we'll be stuck with for the next 5 years.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
    Hi iDawg!