Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Welcome home, Ilhan

Comments

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,961
    BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

My grandfather lived the last 50 years of his life in the US and still referred to Vienna as "home"

Immigrants are funny that way

why so scared

BearsWiin said:

My grandfather lived the last 50 years of his life in the US and still referred to Vienna as "home"

why so scared

BearsWiin said:

why so scared

BearsWiin said:

why so scared

Omar left was she was ten and she left a shithole country. Besides it is a schizoid type statement when you claim to be more American than the rest of us AND talk about shithole Somalia being your home. Did your grandfather er also say he was more America than most Americans. I think not.
    It's really cool that you know more about her personal experience than she does
    So her “personal experience” excuses tax and immigration fraud?

BearFS...
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,272 Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

why so scared

BearsWiin said:

why so scared

BearsWiin said:

why so scared

BearsWiin said:

why so scared

Omar left was she was ten and she left a shithole country. Besides it is a schizoid type statement when you claim to be more American than the rest of us AND talk about shithole Somalia being your home. Did your grandfather er also say he was more America than most Americans. I think not.
    It's really cool that you know more about her personal experience than she does
    So her “personal experience” excuses tax and immigration fraud?

BearFS...
    Apparently it also excuses anti-semetism and hatred of our country.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited July 2019
    Ilhan Omar Stonewalling Hometown Paper On Marriage Controversy, Editor Says

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/ilhan-omar-stonewalling-hometown-paper-on-marriage-controversy-editor-says/

“What’s really made it hard is that she’s been unwilling to address any of these questions. That has fueled the controversy. We quoted her at length to say that these were mere accusations, that they were unfair, and that she shouldn’t have to address them. Be that as may, there was an undisputed instance of her filing her taxes improperly. And if you’re in Congress, you should explain that to your constituents,” he continued.”
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937
    But, but it’s just a message board post making this accusation.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,848
    Muslims all hate jews and are all inbred. Literally none of this is surprising.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    The problem is not Ilhan, Somalis, or any other immigrant calling country of origin home. The problem is that Ilhan is a bad person and bad politician.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,023
    Always fun when the braintruste here equates being critical of Israeli policies with anti-semitism

it's a smert look, congrates

back to the regularly scheduled feces flinging
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    BearsWiin said:

Always fun when the braintruste here equates being critical of Israeli policies with anti-semitism

Don't forget that you hate our country too.

Gotta admit. It's a brilliant move to cast liberals at anti American and anti semitic. The dumb conservatives eat it up.
    2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

Don't forget that you hate our country too.

Gotta admit. It's a brilliant move to cast liberals at anti American and anti semitic. The dumb conservatives eat it up.
    I worked with Ehud Barak for about four months 25 years ago when he was a visiting fellow at CSIS. Good guy. It would be a lot harder to be critical of Israeli policies if he were still in charge, instead of the divisive Bibi
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,196 Founders Club
    If you don't think Omar hates Jews your a fucking moron

Or hondo

Same thing

Or hondo

Same thing

What quotes exactly support your assertion Race? I've asked this many times without an answer.
    2001400ex said:

Or hondo

Same thing

What quotes exactly support your assertion Race? I've asked this many times without an answer.
    His feelings don't care about facts
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937
    “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

Yeah, she is just being critical of Israel’s policies.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,937 Standard Supporter
    Leftards love to lie and love to be lied to.
    SFGbob said:

“Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

Yeah, she is just being critical of Israel’s policies.

What about her comments about Israel?

That’s a factor too. She has made several anti-Semitic statements and later apologized.

In January, a 2012 tweet recirculated in which Omar said, “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

Omar issued an apology on Twitter.

“It’s now apparent to me that I spent lots of energy putting my 2012 tweet in context and little energy is disavowing the anti-Semitic trope I unknowingly used, which is unfortunate and offensive,” she wrote.

In February, she asserted that Israel’s supporters in Congress were only motivated by money.

Tweeting about the pro-Israel advocacy organization AIPAC, Omar wrote, “It’s all about the Benjamins, baby!” That tweet echoed the anti-Semitic trope that Jewish influence in politics comes almost exclusively through financial donations.

Omar’s comments drew harsh rebukes from Democrats and Republicans alike, and she later wrote on Twitter that she “unequivocally” apologized.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-07-18/trump-ilhan-omar-send-her-back
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,196 Founders Club
    Now you want to run cover for Tahlib too?

You spent years calling Trump voters nazis only to turn your party over to anti semitic folks

Great strategy

What did she say what did she say what did she say

At least have the guts to stand behind your America hating Jew hating leaders.

You're not fooling anyone

Now you want to run cover for Tahlib too?

You spent years calling Trump voters nazis only to turn your party over to anti semitic folks

Great strategy

What did she say what did she say what did she say

At least have the guts to stand behind your America hating Jew hating leaders.

You're not fooling anyone

Where are the Omar quotes where she hates America Race?