Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump not happy with ‘send her back’ chant

124»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/07/18/trump-disavows-send-her-back-chant-from-his-rally-1421371

I now look forward to you guys also taking this positions even though none of you had a problem with it when it happened.

Not true.

Several people here said Trump was borderline, if not full-on racial with that comment. A simple LEAVE! would have sufficed.

AOC's tittays keep getting in the way of your memory. It's cool - boobies make us all lose our minds at times.

If you're referencing the crowd chanting, they may or may not be racist - but who really gives a fuck? If they want to exercise their freedom of expression, they should have the same right to do so as Antifah or the Klan, hell, the idiots from Westboro Baptist. Let them say what they want - and then sort it out in the court of public opinion. Or are you suggesting to limit freedom of expression if it's offensive to one's ideology?

You lefties make it sound like the crowd was chanting KILL HER! KILL HER! - with torches and pitchforks in hand. They weren't. Get a grip, man. Christ.

This is some enlightened centrist bullshit. How is talking about it here not sorting it out in the court of opinion? Are you under the impression that I am the government and I’m currently making laws to stop them? It’s funny how you’re immediately gung ho to fight for their right to be racist while attacking me for exercising my right to criticize them.

You are the enabler. You’ll keep making excuses as they get worse and worse in a desperate attempt to stay in the middle.

It’s not like Trump is going to run concentration camps. Well sure by the dictionary definition they’re concentration camps but they’re not killing millions of people. Sure, they’re chanting that they want Trump to arrest a woman for having different political beliefs and send her to a different country but they could be chanting kill her so it’s not that bad. Fuck you.
    No, Fuck You, APAG. Tell that shit to your cowardly little Antifa buddies, asshole. There have been far more attacks and incidents of violence, not to mention the 400+ Hate Crime hoaxes, by the far left since the 2016 Election.
    https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases/right-wing-extremism-linked-to-every-2018-extremist-murder-in-the-us-adl-finds

Weird.
    ADL is your source. Interesting. And who's more anti-Israel these days, the Left or the Right, APAG.

Which side is the Squad on?
    Criticizing the Israeli government isn’t anti Semitic.
    And critiquing Muslim politicians is not Islamophobic.
    Just the ones who strap bombs onto themselves or drive trucks down sidewalks.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/07/18/trump-disavows-send-her-back-chant-from-his-rally-1421371

I now look forward to you guys also taking this positions even though none of you had a problem with it when it happened.

Not true.

Several people here said Trump was borderline, if not full-on racial with that comment. A simple LEAVE! would have sufficed.

AOC's tittays keep getting in the way of your memory. It's cool - boobies make us all lose our minds at times.

If you're referencing the crowd chanting, they may or may not be racist - but who really gives a fuck? If they want to exercise their freedom of expression, they should have the same right to do so as Antifah or the Klan, hell, the idiots from Westboro Baptist. Let them say what they want - and then sort it out in the court of public opinion. Or are you suggesting to limit freedom of expression if it's offensive to one's ideology?

You lefties make it sound like the crowd was chanting KILL HER! KILL HER! - with torches and pitchforks in hand. They weren't. Get a grip, man. Christ.

You are protesting too much. I read the OP merely to be saying the exercise of free speech by the crowd was indicative of something about them. It was. One of the chief purposes of free speech is to be able to identify the racists and kooks, and one of Daddy's rallies is a really great place to see them in the wild.
    You see. That is the thing. If you are specifically seeking out something to feed your confirmation bias, it usually takes less than a minute to find it.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not true.

This is some enlightened centrist bullshit. How is talking about it here not sorting it out in the court of opinion? Are you under the impression that I am the government and I’m currently making laws to stop them? It’s funny how you’re immediately gung ho to fight for their right to be racist while attacking me for exercising my right to criticize them.

You are the enabler. You’ll keep making excuses as they get worse and worse in a desperate attempt to stay in the middle.

It’s not like Trump is going to run concentration camps. Well sure by the dictionary definition they’re concentration camps but they’re not killing millions of people. Sure, they’re chanting that they want Trump to arrest a woman for having different political beliefs and send her to a different country but they could be chanting kill her so it’s not that bad. Fuck you.
    Soft. You should really consider making up with Daddy again. He can help you recalibrate that broken rudder to steer you to a place where you resemble a Man again.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Imagine being so fucking stupid that you believe Omar married her brother based on some message board post from 3 years ago. Omar as the youngest of 7 immigrated here as a child with her siblings and father yet had to later marry her brother (who even though Omar was the youngest is somehow 3 years her junior or born a year after Omar's mother died) who was a citizen of the UK? If he was her brother then he would have had a right to immigrate here anyway as the brother of a naturalized citizen. Just unbelievably fucking stupid. Nice meltdown Blob...

Mouthy Kunt bump.

Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" to keep him in U.S.', reveals Somali community leader
    Ilhan Omar told friends years ago that the man who went on to become her second husband was in fact her brother, DailyMail.com can confirm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8013283/Ilhan-Omar-DID-marry-brother-reveals-Somali-community-leader.html?ITO=applenews
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,319
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Imagine being so fucking stupid that you believe Omar married her brother based on some message board post from 3 years ago. Omar as the youngest of 7 immigrated here as a child with her siblings and father yet had to later marry her brother (who even though Omar was the youngest is somehow 3 years her junior or born a year after Omar's mother died) who was a citizen of the UK? If he was her brother then he would have had a right to immigrate here anyway as the brother of a naturalized citizen. Just unbelievably fucking stupid. Nice meltdown Blob...

Mouthy Kunt bump.

Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" to keep him in U.S.', reveals Somali community leader
    Ilhan Omar told friends years ago that the man who went on to become her second husband was in fact her brother, DailyMail.com can confirm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8013283/Ilhan-Omar-DID-marry-brother-reveals-Somali-community-leader.html?ITO=applenews
    SEND HER BACK