Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump not happy with ‘send her back’ chant

allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/07/18/trump-disavows-send-her-back-chant-from-his-rally-1421371

I now look forward to you guys also taking this positions even though none of you had a problem with it when it happened.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,196
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Saw this hours ago

Don't care
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump said it. That's the outrage from what I'm hearing

Agree with Bob why back off when the crowd says it

Send her back
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Saw this hours ago

Don't care

Pressing.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gwad said:

Saw this hours ago

Don't care

Pressing.
    Wut... No soy rib recipes for us today?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,147

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/07/18/trump-disavows-send-her-back-chant-from-his-rally-1421371

I now look forward to you guys also taking this positions even though none of you had a problem with it when it happened.

Not true.

Several people here said Trump was borderline, if not full-on racial with that comment. A simple LEAVE! would have sufficed.

AOC's tittays keep getting in the way of your memory. It's cool - boobies make us all lose our minds at times.

If you're referencing the crowd chanting, they may or may not be racist - but who really gives a fuck? If they want to exercise their freedom of expression, they should have the same right to do so as Antifah or the Klan, hell, the idiots from Westboro Baptist. Let them say what they want - and then sort it out in the court of public opinion. Or are you suggesting to limit freedom of expression if it's offensive to one's ideology?

You lefties make it sound like the crowd was chanting KILL HER! KILL HER! - with torches and pitchforks in hand. They weren't. Get a grip, man. Christ.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Jethro and Darlene drove all the way from western NC with all the rest of the hillbillies last night to the white nationalist rally. Now they have to listen to trump’s disavowals and criticisms? Sounds like trump just made his white trash base the face of the gop bendintheriverFS.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,346
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2019

Not true.

Several people here said Trump was borderline, if not full-on racial with that comment. A simple LEAVE! would have sufficed.

AOC's tittays keep getting in the way of your memory. It's cool - boobies make us all lose our minds at times.

If you're referencing the crowd chanting, they may or may not be racist - but who really gives a fuck? If they want to exercise their freedom of expression, they should have the same right to do so as Antifah or the Klan, hell, the idiots from Westboro Baptist. Let them say what they want - and then sort it out in the court of public opinion. Or are you suggesting to limit freedom of expression if it's offensive to one's ideology?

You lefties make it sound like the crowd was chanting KILL HER! KILL HER! - with torches and pitchforks in hand. They weren't. Get a grip, man. Christ.

You are protesting too much. I read the OP merely to be saying the exercise of free speech by the crowd was indicative of something about them. It was. One of the chief purposes of free speech is to be able to identify the racists and kooks, and one of Daddy's rallies is a really great place to see them in the wild.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

I disagree with Trump and think this is an example of him not listening to his instincts. Omar is a brother marrying, tax cheat and anti-Semite that hates this country and is an indictment to our current immigration policies.

Blob just sucking down all the right wing bullshit today. What a meltdown....wow.
  • Options
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

I disagree with Trump and think this is an example of him not listening to his instincts. Omar is a brother marrying, tax cheat and anti-Semite that hates this country and is an indictment to our current immigration policies.

Blob just sucking down all the right wing bullshit today. What a meltdown....wow.
    It’s been a disastrous week for trump’s white nationalist movement. They are lashing out in anger, frustration and futility.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2019
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Feel free to refute anything I said Kunt. The brother marrying charge is looking like a fucking lock. Tax-cheat ditto. Anti-Semite who hates the country already established. Sorry that statements of fact make your snatch hurt Scott.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Feel free to refute anything I said Kunt. The brother marrying charge is looking like a fucking lock. Tax-cheat ditto. Anti-Semite who hates the country already established. Sorry that statements of fact make your snatch hurt Scott.
    See?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Provide her anti semitic comment yesterday Bob. I'd also like to see her quotes substantiating her hate for America. You just said it's already established. Should be easy for you to post.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,147
    edited July 2019
    HHusky said:

Not true.

You are protesting too much. I read the OP merely to be saying the exercise of free speech by the crowd was indicative of something about them. It was. One of the chief purposes of free speech is to be able to identify the racists and kooks, and one of Daddy's rallies is a really great place to see them in the wild.
    Again, who gives any fucks? It's their right to be idiots.

Just like you.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just don't say they hate America

• Options

HHusky said:

Not true.

Again, who gives any fucks? It's their right to be idiots.

Just like you.

Idiots. And the face of trump’s white nationalist movement, after today’s disavowal and rebuke.

What a shitshow.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Imagine being so fucking stupid that you believe Omar married her brother based on some message board post from 3 years ago. Omar as the youngest of 7 immigrated here as a child with her siblings and father yet had to later marry her brother (who even though Omar was the youngest is somehow 3 years her junior or born a year after Omar's mother died) who was a citizen of the UK? If he was her brother then he would have had a right to immigrate here anyway as the brother of a naturalized citizen. Just unbelievably fucking stupid. Nice meltdown Blob...
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Not true.

This is some enlightened centrist bullshit. How is talking about it here not sorting it out in the court of opinion? Are you under the impression that I am the government and I’m currently making laws to stop them? It’s funny how you’re immediately gung ho to fight for their right to be racist while attacking me for exercising my right to criticize them.

You are the enabler. You’ll keep making excuses as they get worse and worse in a desperate attempt to stay in the middle.

It’s not like Trump is going to run concentration camps. Well sure by the dictionary definition they’re concentration camps but they’re not killing millions of people. Sure, they’re chanting that they want Trump to arrest a woman for having different political beliefs and send her to a different country but they could be chanting kill her so it’s not that bad. Fuck you.