Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rats opposition to playing the race card sure didn't last long

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I get it. The President’s words and conduct are reprehensible. So obviously you want to focus on disagreements with four freshmen congresswomen.

You said I didn't have the spine to criticize the President. That's a lie. I've criticized him before. You on the other hand have said nothing about any of the outrageous statements made by the Jihad Squad.

Trump's comments are fine and said what needed to be said. Those Marxist Kunts are free to leave whenever they like. Hardly shocking that you run cover for anti-Semites.
    Three of them were born here. Leave to go where? And setting aside the fact that charges of “Marxism” have become meaningless coming from you Right Wingers, even actual Marxists can be be Americans. Criticism of Israel is not anti-semitism.

Feel free to show your spine by calling racism by its name instead of dissembling as you have been.
    Yeah, Omar and Talib were just criticizing Israel. What a spineless Kunt.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,100
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I get it. The President’s words and conduct are reprehensible. So obviously you want to focus on disagreements with four freshmen congresswomen.

You said I didn't have the spine to criticize the President. That's a lie. I've criticized him before. You on the other hand have said nothing about any of the outrageous statements made by the Jihad Squad.

Trump's comments are fine and said what needed to be said. Those Marxist Kunts are free to leave whenever they like. Hardly shocking that you run cover for anti-Semites.
    Three of them were born here. Leave to go where? And setting aside the fact that charges of “Marxism” have become meaningless coming from you Right Wingers, even actual Marxists can be be Americans. Criticism of Israel is not anti-semitism.

Feel free to show your spine by calling racism by its name instead of dissembling as you have been.
    Odd none of you sociliast/commies ever head off to the paradise offering it. Always want to fuck this place up.

You don’t read too good.

Nice propaganda piece though. I’m sure it passes for thought in your circle.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Odd none of you sociliast/commies ever head off to the paradise offering it. Always want to fuck this place up.

You don’t read too good.

That's far less outrageous than the Rats who claim Trump and the GOP want to bring back Jim Crow and put blacks back into chains. Many of the claims in that piece are accurate and I've never heard you criticizing any of the racist bomb throwers on your team who routinely claim that the GOP is trying to bring back Jim Crow and that cops have declared "open season" on young black males.

What passes for thought in your circle O'Keefed? Oh that's right, "hands up don't shoot."
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You don’t read too good.

That's far less outrageous than the Rats who claim Trump and the GOP want to bring back Jim Crow and put blacks back into chains. Many of the claims in that piece are accurate and I've never heard you criticizing any of the racist bomb throwers on your team who routinely claim that the GOP is trying to bring back Jim Crow and that cops have declared "open season" on young black males.

What passes for thought in your circle O'Keefed? Oh that's right, "hands up don't shoot."
    GOP and Cops are a race, apparently. You’re very enlightened!
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You don’t read too good.

GOP and Cops are a race, apparently. You’re very enlightened!
    Yeah, I'd probably go with the strawman ass fuck as well.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,621
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You don’t read too good.

You don't listen to what they say too good. But then you're all in eh comrade?
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You don’t read too good.

You don't listen to what they say too good. But then you're all in eh comrade?
    Sure he does, his ears perk up every time they cry racism unless they're calling Pelosi a racist and then he can't hear them.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    These four deserve plenty of criticism. Their politics are terrible and they're pretty chinsufferable to boot.

What Trump said was racist as fuck. Doesn't necessarily make him a racist but the evidence is certainly stacking up.

Fuck them all.
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

These four deserve plenty of criticism. Their politics are terrible and they're pretty chinsufferable to boot.

What Trump said was racist as fuck. Doesn't necessarily make him a racist but the evidence is certainly stacking up.

Fuck them all.

If Trump had said that all blacks or Muslims or PRs need to go back to their home countries I'd agree. But he told these 4 people to do so. Do they share anything else other than skin color? The very same squad that were calling Pelosi a racist for singling them out is now calling Trump a racist for the same reasons.

There was nothing racist about what Trump said.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Fuck them all.

If Trump had said that all blacks or Muslims or PRs need to go back to their home countries I'd agree. But he told these 4 people to do so. Do they share anything else other than skin color? The very same squad that were calling Pelosi a racist for singling them out is now calling Trump a racist for the same reasons.

He told people who were born here to go to their home country.

He's never told Nancy Pelosi or Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders they need to go to her home country.

Just a coincidence I'm sure.
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Fuck them all.

Double down! Bold!
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Fuck them all.

Double down! Bold!
    Sorry, your sore snatch doesn't provide the evidence you feel you need O'Keefed. Besides, I hear the city of Ferguson settled with the Gentle Giant's family and that's all the evidence you need to support any claim.

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Fuck them all.

Double down! Bold!
    Sorry, your sore snatch doesn't provide the evidence you feel you need O'Keefed. Besides, I hear the city of Ferguson settled with the Gentle Giant's family and that's all the evidence you need to support any claim.

Defendants don’t settle cases for just no reason. Tough case too. Decedent wasn’t sympathetic. $1.5 million.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Fuck them all.

Double down! Bold!

Defendants don’t settle cases for just no reason. Tough case too. Decedent wasn’t sympathetic. $1.5 million.
    And settling a case doesn't prove that Brown was shot in the back while running away.

But a dumbfuck who thinks this:

There wasn’t much slavery in the New World before Europeans arrived.

thinks it does.
    Standard Supporter

The thing about this thread is that it's been made more black and white than it need be.

I think most people who aren't complete fucking imbeciles would say that Trump's comment was at least ill-advised, if not outright stupid. It's the very kind of comment that would alienate a centrist supporter because it at least smacks of xenophobia.

Otherwise, it's just another ringing of the bell of nationalism. While nationalism can often include race-based components, they are not mutually inclusive.

If they'd been white men from Germany and he said "go back to where you came from" we wouldn't be talking about this. Would he say that to a bunch of white German dudes? Probably not.

There's little doubt in my mind that Trump harbors some racial shit in his mind due to his age alone. If we're being honest, it's very, very common, including among minority groups. But that suspicion doesn't magically transform what he said into racism.

Trump could have said it in a more articulate manner but he is an inarticulate boob. Still doesn't mean that what he said was racist and calling out the Jihad Squad was something that needed to be done. I'm just happy the entire party is now embracing them. If the White German dudes were pushing Marxism and anti-Semitism I can easily see Trump making the same statements.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Fuck them all.

He told people who were born here to go to their home country.

He's never told Nancy Pelosi or Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders they need to go to her home country.

Just a coincidence I'm sure.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Trump would tell Bernie to go back to the Soviet Union rather easily

The Squad loves to use their labels on themselves. First PLO congresswoman, first terrorist congresswoman, first Brooklyn congresswoman etc and etc

He should have singled out Omar and let her have it. This country brought her in, gave her a new life and elected her to Congress and she does nothing but trash it and the Jews that run it. Little humor there

She's a terrorist sympathizer and she can cry all she wants about racism and that isn't going to change

Agree
    Standard Supporter

Trump would tell Bernie to go back to the Soviet Union rather easily

The Squad loves to use their labels on themselves. First PLO congresswoman, first terrorist congresswoman, first Brooklyn congresswoman etc and etc

He should have singled out Omar and let her have it. This country brought her in, gave her a new life and elected her to Congress and she does nothing but trash it and the Jews that run it. Little humor there

She's a terrorist sympathizer and she can cry all she wants about racism and that isn't going to change

She isn't a terrorist sympathizer, she is just critical of Israel's policies.