Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN hires Ryan Leaf as analyst

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

He’s actually pretty good on the Pac 12 network.

A billion Chinese can’t be wrong
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,474
    ESPN and Leaf are a match made in heaven, if you ask me. Bunch a jagoffs.
  • StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 534 Founders Club
    digits said:

Totally fucking agree. My hatred of the network has gotten so bad I can’t fucking stand watching it. All the IDIOT talking heads yammering on all day long about exactly nothing. Makes me so angry because ESPN used to be great. I’ll watch whatever sport you put on and be happy. Why the fuck do I want to get a lecture through the TV? From a moron?

Ho LEe Fuck - I think I channeled Race Bannon.
  • theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    Leaf came and spoke to me and my teammates about two years ago, all about how many mistakes he made etc etc typical bullshit, but a really nice guy. Hope he keeps it all on track
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

haie said:

Yogi is here to fluff up the conference. What's the problem with him? The SEC equivalent doesn't sound better and while their conference is superior he's talking up Miss St and Vandy and all these turd programs.

I would love a home and home with Mississippi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3qYPGeoA7w

She's an angel. a Mississippi Queen
    And I WOOD party with her.
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 578
    The guy has gone from the highest high to the lowest low. Glad to see him turn his life around. I wish him the best.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    dnc said:
    So far he’s killing it as an analyst.

• MammaJammaMammaJamma Member Posts: 193

digits said:

Totally fucking agree. My hatred of the network has gotten so bad I can’t fucking stand watching it. All the IDIOT talking heads yammering on all day long about exactly nothing. Makes me so angry because ESPN used to be great. I’ll watch whatever sport you put on and be happy. Why the fuck do I want to get a lecture through the TV? From a moron?

Ho LEe Fuck - I think I channeled Race Bannon.
    ESPN is a double edged sword. We have to put up with their bullshit speculation commentary in exchange for massive coverage of live sports.
    If you watch espn for anything other then live sports & 30/30, your doing it wrong
    Spot on. The greatest thing ESPN has done right is their documentaries. 30 for 30 continues to deliver and the OJ doc was amazing. Live sports are hit or miss based on who is calling the game (looking at you Cupcake Kessinich and Mark Jones).

As much as I hate them and their preproduced live event agendas, they are still light years ahead of Fox (just fuck off JP Dellacamera)
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    The older you get the less you like ESPN but what old fucks think doesn't matter to the kids who grow up watching it and think that the SEC is probably better than the NFL

Big Monday in the 80's saw Cali super recruits going back east to play basketball because ESPN

And I agree on the 30 for 30 and college football being the only things I watch