Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Uber Woke Inslee Floats Megan Rapinoe as Potential Secretary of State

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Has race had a meltdown yet

Old motherfucker take yo pills or go join pumpy on the hdb

I have no idea what I'm talking about
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

GDS said:

How is your "bored" deej? I heard after I left it turned into the DJDuck blog. You should change the name to the senile ramblings of a fake news loving conservatard.

Thanks for confirming how much you care about the fuck off button. I fully agree it's juvenile. Also lol that you think actual debate happened on your blog.

The only reason I mention the fuck off button is it shows what an obsessive moron you are.

You were the one that was always rambling,lying and using logical fallacies. You proved to not be quite up to the challenge Lyin' Scott. 😂😂😂

Show me the fake news Mr. Republican. I knew you were a moron when you told us being a Republican you voted for Obama twice. The idiotic reason you gave was so laughable I wrote you off as a person that could not form a logical argument without lying, using a Strawman and/or a logical fallacy. We had you pegged pretty well. This place suits you better. You can be the dick you always were and denigrate other people without adding much and get lost in the crowd of other dicks.😂😂😂😂😂

I see you haven’t stopped with your ageist prejudice. You just are more subtle.

Who are you pulling for in the election Mr. Republican? Can you answer that? I need a little comic relief.

Hawaii’s blog. It’s his and I thank him for it. You libs and Nevertrumpers just we’re incapable of debating. It seems you and all the courageous libs left right after the Mueller report came out. Of course courage was never a forte of yours.
    Sure sounds like you care about the fuck off button.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2019
    GDS said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

How is your "bored" deej? I heard after I left it turned into the DJDuck blog. You should change the name to the senile ramblings of a fake news loving conservatard.

Thanks for confirming how much you care about the fuck off button. I fully agree it's juvenile. Also lol that you think actual debate happened on your blog.

The only reason I mention the fuck off button is it shows what an obsessive moron you are.

You were the one that was always rambling,lying and using logical fallacies. You proved to not be quite up to the challenge Lyin' Scott. 😂😂😂

Show me the fake news Mr. Republican. I knew you were a moron when you told us being a Republican you voted for Obama twice. The idiotic reason you gave was so laughable I wrote you off as a person that could not form a logical argument without lying, using a Strawman and/or a logical fallacy. We had you pegged pretty well. This place suits you better. You can be the dick you always were and denigrate other people without adding much and get lost in the crowd of other dicks.😂😂😂😂😂
    You think wanting to vote in primaries is idiotic? Sad. The only value at all in belonging to a party is to be able to vote in their primary if you are not in an open primary state. Otherwise there is literally zero value. That you and others choose to obsess about the current party under which I am presently registered is idiotic, not my desire to vote in a primary.
    Sure moron. That’s not the point
    , but then you never were a person with great comprehension skills.

You just can’t stay away from strawmen and logical fallacies in your criticism. It’s in your DNA.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

GDS said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

You think wanting to vote in primaries is idiotic? Sad. The only value at all in belonging to a party is to be able to vote in their primary if you are not in an open primary state. Otherwise there is literally zero value. That you and others choose to obsess about the current party under which I am presently registered is idiotic, not my desire to vote in a primary.

You just can’t stay away from strawmen and logical fallacies in your criticism. It’s in your DNA.
    Hahaha. It’s precisely the point. You throw out these terms like they actually have meaning in the context of your reply. They don’t.
  • Options
    You have comprehension problems but you still know that claiming something that was said actually wasn’t just to argue against it is bullshit.

These are easy terms

Logical fallacy

Strawman

You use them all the time and it’s disingenuous, ignorant and lazy. Try to point fingers at other to obfuscate your inanity but your deceit and mendaciousness are obvious.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

You have comprehension problems but you still know that claiming something that was said actually wasn’t just to argue against it is bullshit.

These are easy terms

Logical fallacy

Strawman

You use them all the time and it’s disingenuous, ignorant and lazy. Try to point fingers at other to obfuscate your inanity but your deceit and mendaciousness are obvious.

Mendacity.

Why the Michael Eric Dyson technique?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I guess you lose points here for a decent vocabulary. Who knew?

I’ll try and stick to the one syllable words while on this forum. Thanks for the heads up.😁

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

Let me see if I have this straight. You registered as a Republican so you can vote in the primaries, but then vote for the Democrat in the general election? That doesn’t make you a Republican. A weasel and a cunt, yes. A Republican, no.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,302
    GDS said:

Since you left scottie there is one less liberal liar.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

These are easy terms

Logical fallacy

Strawman

DJDuck said:

I guess you lose points here for a decent vocabulary. Who knew?

I’ll try and stick to the one syllable words while on this forum. Thanks for the heads up.😁

Impressive as gratutious use of top shelf words may seem, having a command of SHIFT+F7 in MS Word is not indicative of a decent vocabulary.

And that "Intro to High School Debate" book has to be accruing some serious late fees by now.

Give it a rest.