Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Uber Woke Inslee Floats Megan Rapinoe as Potential Secretary of State

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited July 2019 in Tug Tavern
Wow!

https://freebeacon.com/politics/inslee-floats-megan-rapinoe-as-potential-secretary-of-state/

Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D.) said Saturday:

“ his first act as president will be asking World Cup champion and Donald Trump antagonist Megan Rapinoe to be the Secretary of State.”

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

Wow!

https://freebeacon.com/politics/inslee-floats-megan-rapinoe-as-potential-secretary-of-state/

Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D.) said Saturday:

“ his first act as president will be asking World Cup champion and Donald Trump antagonist Megan Rapinoe to be the Secretary of State.”

He talked about himself in the third person?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Imagine believing this
  • Options
    It has nothing to do with believing anything.

Imagine not watching the video.

Imagine a nutjob lib saying this is the first thing they would do.

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Imagine a bunch of libtards assuming someone “actually believes this”
    when someone posts a crazy quote from a moron like Inslee and says no such thing.

Did I say ANYTHING ABOUT “believing” anything?

This is a logical fallacy. Something that Lyin’ Scott the lurker that loves to childishly punch the fuck off button on every post, would use. It’s a disingenuous, ignorant and lazy gambit.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    What are you blabbering about? Don't answer that.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Could Inslee’s desperation for relevance stink any worse?

If you’re throwing Hail Marys to purple haired lesbian athletes at this point in the race, you’re officially the candidate with no chance.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

DJDuck making inane statements as usual. DJDuck ignorant moron hypocrite and whacko leftist bigot. Your the one that made the stupid comment you craven nutjob. Now your using the obfuscation gambit favored by many leftist blowhards.

Ignorant leftist moron makes a stupid comment to try and denigrate them

Ignorant leftist gets called out on his clown act

Ignorant leftist uses obfuscation Gambit and attacks other poster

What a complete nutjob.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Lyin Scott was prone to these meltdowns on the Shed. He very rarely had anything of substance to say unless it was on financial matters, and used logical fallacies in almost any debate. His “biggest contributions” were criticizing other people and denigrating his perceived enemies to puff himself up. He is obsessed with a few people of which I am one. You will notice he rarely debates but is ready to run down people.

Notice that he is continuing his juvenile behavior here. Every post of mine he push’s the fuck off button. No big deal but it shows his obsessive hatred. Hell if I posted something positive about a movie it wold be “fuck off”. Scott is always good for comic relief.😂
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    How is your "bored" deej? I heard after I left it turned into the DJDuck blog. You should change the name to the senile ramblings of a fake news loving conservatard.

Thanks for confirming how much you care about the fuck off button. I fully agree it's juvenile. Also lol that you think actual debate happened on your blog.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Lyin Scott was prone to these meltdowns on the Shed. He very rarely had anything of substance to say unless it was on financial matters, and used logical fallacies in almost any debate. His “biggest contributions” were criticizing other people and denigrating his perceived enemies to puff himself up. He is obsessed with a few people of which I am one. You will notice he rarely debates but is ready to run down people.

Notice that he is continuing his juvenile behavior here. Every post of mine he push’s the fuck off button. No big deal but it shows his obsessive hatred. Hell if I posted something positive about a movie it wold be “fuck off”. Scott is always good for comic relief.😂

Where's my due? I give you the "fuck off" button just as much as @GDS and I'd like some God damn recognition for it.

It's nothing personal, you're just the worst poster here and contribute nothing of value.
    Be honest, GRG. He's got nothing on the HondoBros.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Where's my due? I give you the "fuck off" button just as much as @GDS and I'd like some God damn recognition for it.

It's nothing personal, you're just the worst poster here and contribute nothing of value.
    Deej spams nonsense worse than Hondo. Cleaning house of both of them would be doing us all a favor.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Your a fucking moron and full of shit.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Deej spams nonsense worse than Hondo. Cleaning house of both of them would be doing us all a favor.
    I'd have to read their poasts to know that.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    GDS said:

How is your "bored" deej? I heard after I left it turned into the DJDuck blog. You should change the name to the senile ramblings of a fake news loving conservatard.

Thanks for confirming how much you care about the fuck off button. I fully agree it's juvenile. Also lol that you think actual debate happened on your blog.

The only reason I mention the fuck off button is it shows what an obsessive moron you are.

You were the one that was always rambling,lying and using logical fallacies. You proved to not be quite up to the challenge Lyin' Scott. 😂😂😂

Show me the fake news Mr. Republican. I knew you were a moron when you told us being a Republican you voted for Obama twice. The idiotic reason you gave was so laughable I wrote you off as a person that could not form a logical argument without lying, using a Strawman and/or a logical fallacy. We had you pegged pretty well. This place suits you better. You can be the dick you always were and denigrate other people without adding much and get lost in the crowd of other dicks.😂😂😂😂😂

I see you haven’t stopped with your ageist prejudice. You just are more subtle.

Who are you pulling for in the election Mr. Republican? Can you answer that? I need a little comic relief.

Hawaii’s blog. It’s his and I thank him for it. You libs and Nevertrumpers just we’re incapable of debating. It seems you and all the courageous libs left right after the Mueller report came out. Of course courage was never a forte of yours.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

GDS said:

The only reason I mention the fuck off button is it shows what an obsessive moron you are.

You were the one that was always rambling,lying and using logical fallacies. You proved to not be quite up to the challenge Lyin' Scott. 😂😂😂

Show me the fake news Mr. Republican. I knew you were a moron when you told us being a Republican you voted for Obama twice. The idiotic reason you gave was so laughable I wrote you off as a person that could not form a logical argument without lying, using a Strawman and/or a logical fallacy. We had you pegged pretty well. This place suits you better. You can be the dick you always were and denigrate other people without adding much and get lost in the crowd of other dicks.😂😂😂😂😂
    You think wanting to vote in primaries is idiotic? Sad. The only value at all in belonging to a party is to be able to vote in their primary if you are not in an open primary state. Otherwise there is literally zero value. That you and others choose to obsess about the current party under which I am presently registered is idiotic, not my desire to vote in a primary.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

DJDuck said:

I will give you your due. Let me be clear once more. The only reason I bring it up is because of Lyin’ Scott’s pathological obsession with me. It wouldn’t matter what I said.

He has needed help for awhile and doesn’t realize it. He has wasted so much time looking for that gotcha moment over several sites it’s pathetic.

And you are the worst poster evaluator on here. You wouldn’t recognize a logical argument if it bit you on the ass.

• Options

DJDuck said:

I'd have to read their poasts to know that.
    Yeah, I don't recommend it.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

Imagine a bunch of libtards assuming someone “actually believes this”
    when someone posts a crazy quote from a moron like Inslee and says no such thing.

Did I say ANYTHING ABOUT “believing” anything?

This is a logical fallacy. Something that Lyin’ Scott the lurker that loves to childishly punch the fuck off button on every post, would use. It’s a disingenuous, ignorant and lazy gambit.

Imagine caring about 'fuck off' votes.