Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

1985 Orange Bowl

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Been doing well at my loser jerb of late. Thinking I might call up @puppylove_sugarsteel about the Green Lake rental next to PCC.

$2800 only 6-month lease. Im tearing down after upzone for 7 units. Ill hold you a small unit. Only $2200 , but there'll be underground parking. Hard to find parking...how about up north where youre at?
    Maple Leaf, Puppy, with all the other pour losers.
    Ok Jack. I knew you were north maple leaf. All you northerners say 'walking distance to pcc' lying fuck, not with 2 bags of groceries. Youd need a canteen, hiking boots and 4 hours
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
    edited July 2019

Been doing well at my loser jerb of late. Thinking I might call up @puppylove_sugarsteel about the Green Lake rental next to PCC.

$2800 only 6-month lease. Im tearing down after upzone for 7 units. Ill hold you a small unit. Only $2200 , but there'll be underground parking. Hard to find parking...how about up north where youre at?
    Ok Jack. I knew you were north maple leaf. All you northerners say 'walking distance to pcc' lying fuck, not with 2 bags of groceries. Youd need a canteen, hiking boots and 4 hours
    It's 1 mile. A leisurely 15 min stroll at most to the Red Hen.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam

Pup 2-stepped at red hen many times in 90's. Wife had sorority sisters over every thursday night to watch friends. Pup called boyz, snuck out back door and right to red hen . Fun shit.

Sad thing is most of u fucks watched Joey too. Pathetic bunch
    The 90's urban cowboy phenomena is something I had to endure my parents going through. At least my mom is from Wyoming.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Pup 2-stepped at red hen many times in 90's. Wife had sorority sisters over every thursday night to watch friends. Pup called boyz, snuck out back door and right to red hen . Fun shit.

The 90's urban cowboy phenomena is something I had to endure my parents going through. At least my mom is from Wyoming.
    There was one in the late 70's too

Urban Cowboy is a 1980 American romantic drama film directed by James Bridges. The plot concerns the love-hate relationship between Buford Uan "Bud" Davis (John Travolta) and Sissy (Debra Winger). The film captured the late 1970s/early 1980s popularity of country music.

Were your parents looking for love in all the wrong places?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Urban cowboy was in early 80's dude. Pup was a cowboy when he went to hen only. Rare to have a cowboy bar in Seattle. The Hen brought real cowboys out..and very hot girls. But Pup actually rode horses...then into urban attire for drum and base on friday nights at Seattle's hip bars. Seattle was a cool place back in day. I watched the big 3 at rock candy and offramp back in day . Seattle was so awesome. Then the marxists took over and ruined it.

Careful how you vote Yellow. Your house is on the line. Seattle RE market is going to suffer. Amazon moving to bellevue is symbolic of the changes coming. Im tearing down, building and selling. Vote or gtfo is my advice
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam

There was one in the late 70's too

Urban Cowboy is a 1980 American romantic drama film directed by James Bridges. The plot concerns the love-hate relationship between Buford Uan "Bud" Davis (John Travolta) and Sissy (Debra Winger). The film captured the late 1970s/early 1980s popularity of country music.

Were your parents looking for love in all the wrong places?
    Yugely into Garth Brooks. Part of why I ended up getting into Punk. Could not take the cocacola lyrics of it all.

Urban cowboy was in early 80's dude. Pup was a cowboy when he went to hen only. Rare to have a cowboy bar in Seattle. The Hen brought real cowboys out..and very hot girls. But Pup actually rode horses...then into urban attire for drum and base on friday nights at Seattle's hip bars. Seattle was a cool place back in day. I watched the big 3 at rock candy and offramp back in day . Seattle was so awesome. Then the marxists took over and ruined it.

Careful how you vote Yellow. Your house is on the line. Seattle RE market is going to suffer. Amazon moving to bellevue is symbolic of the changes coming. Im tearing down, building and selling. Vote or gtfo is my advice
    The movie, sure. The cultural phenomena took off late 80's early 90's. I've been to the Red Hen many times. The Seattle-ites rocking unscuffed and unbroken boots made me smile. I've been going to THE Buckhorn in Wyoming since I was a kid.

Drum and base in the 90's huh? Mrs. Bot is one of the OG klub kids from the NYC scene.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

Pumpy, your contributions to this board are rather pedestrian. Average really. You're not terrible, but you really are middle of the road. You should take a break for a while and watch how the big boys do it.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club

Getting warmer.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

BTW, hello from Kent. I was going to drive up your way, but the Camaro burns up too much gas.

@backthepack couldn't find a ride up here from Yelm either.

I thought he was in Roy?
    Free Pub!