Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I love Chris Petersen

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    I don't love Pete and I'm not on the bandwagon
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I don't love Pete and I'm not on the bandwagon

Thats why youre an outcast Race.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Creepyoleman...Cobra has destroyed you...give it up
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Funny how everyone suddenly loves Pete. Talk about posers. After UW loses 3 games next year you same fucks will jump right back off the wagon...then Pup can beat the dead horse again..and again..and again. No wonder you guys all hide here at HH. Most of you sat in the empty section of the HS cafeteria..alone and afraid.

Pup always tried to make you guys feel welcome. Id leave the cool crowd, sit down, have a quick bite,make you feel important. What a great guy Pup was. Thenn back to the table with the girls. HS must have been traumatic for u guys. The dorms at least were a safe place in college. Now the basement... the HH get together will be good for your confidence, get u out in public, maybe meet a girl..lol

I thought sure there was gonna be a washrag somewhere in that story.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
    FirePete said:

@FirePete doesn't love Pete. HTH

How much is his buyout?
    Too much.

Funny how everyone suddenly loves Pete. Talk about posers. After UW loses 3 games next year you same fucks will jump right back off the wagon...then Pup can beat the dead horse again..and again..and again. No wonder you guys all hide here at HH. Most of you sat in the empty section of the HS cafeteria..alone and afraid.

Pup always tried to make you guys feel welcome. Id leave the cool crowd, sit down, have a quick bite,make you feel important. What a great guy Pup was. Thenn back to the table with the girls. HS must have been traumatic for u guys. The dorms at least were a safe place in college. Now the basement... the HH get together will be good for your confidence, get u out in public, maybe meet a girl..lol

Wee lil' high school WR's ain't the cool crowd Puppy.
    Pup was friends with everyone. Its why im so wealthy. I learned to network early

FirePete said:

@FirePete doesn't love Pete. HTH

How much is his buyout?
    Too much.
    Jezuz yellow, i never took you for a follower. Been obvious for awhile. A tall viking uw grad should have confidence to think individually. U just jump in line with the sheep. Very sad, i had hope for you
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club

Pup was friends with everyone. Its why im so wealthy. I learned to network early
    An abrasive asshole like you wouldn't attract any friends.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited July 2019

Back in the 80s it was mostly the athletically retarded little try-hard that they stuck outside.

Lol imagine bragging about being a WR in an era where no HS threw the football.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club

Jeeze Pup. Even the Red Hen charges like $3.00 for a Rainier these days. You’re rich so act like it and throw Derek a few bucks.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

Creepyoleman...Cobra has destroyed you...give it up

Race, your contributions to this board are rather pedestrian. I tolerate you but your posts, while not terrible, are middle of the road, average really.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

Back in the 80s it was mostly the athletically retarded little try-hard that they stuck outside.

Lol imagine bragging about being a WR in an era where no HS threw the football.
    This is actually semi-accurate.

Well done junior.