Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I love Chris Petersen

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
In the darkest says of the 2000s I never thought we'd have a coach like this again. It needs to be said and repeated.

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited July 2019
    Gladstone said:

In the darkest says of the 2000s I never thought we'd have a coach like this again. It needs to be said and repeated.

You didnt love him 4 years ago you lying cunt. You called for his head. Of course Pup and Steel 2 loved him
    edited July 2019

Gladstone said:

You didnt love him 4 years ago you lying cunt. You called for his head
    Because he sucked

Gawd youre ignoant Race. You called for his head last year. Sit down bitch. Coaches dont suck...someone elses roster does.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Pup again seek help

Gladstone said:

Because he sucked

Gawd youre ignoant Race. You called for his head last year. Sit down bitch
    NEsnake12 said:

Gladstone said:

Because he sucked

Gawd youre ignoant Race. You called for his head last year. Sit down bitch. Coaches dont suck...someone elses roster does.
    Pete pissed away several winnable games in 2014 and 2015.

People were idiots to call for his head so quickly, but he deserved some criticism
    He deserved Zero criticism..ZERO. open eyelids 12. #armchairignorance
    He was horrible...and still won the pac12;) now sit..ok, stand (youre pucker likely a bit sore from repeated pride-parade poundins in Olive alley
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974

Gladstone said:

You didnt love him 4 years ago you lying cunt. You called for his head. Of course Pup and Steel 2 loved him
    Okay. And?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Gladstone said:

A tad hostile pup, no?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

I’m still not sold. Needs to win big games before popping off.

Cal looms
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam

Cal looms
    Duh, we will be Arizonas only pac12 win this year and they will be our only stupid loss #script
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club

This. Pete has done everything except win big games.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

No doubt. Chances are at this level we breakthrough eventually. I’m talking comparatively to the dreck I grew up with though. Actually it’s stunning I’m not more of a doog.
    edited July 2019

Gladstone said:

Because he sucked

You know pumpy, your posts are quite mediocre really. I just tolerate you but really you're a pretty average poster. Not awful but not anything special at all.
    Ok. Who is creepy? Lofl
    Funny how everyone suddenly loves Pete. Talk about posers. After UW loses 3 games next year you same fucks will jump right back off the wagon...then Pup can beat the dead horse again..and again..and again. No wonder you guys all hide here at HH. Most of you sat in the empty section of the HS cafeteria..alone and afraid.

Pup always tried to make you guys feel welcome. Id leave the cool crowd, sit down, have a quick bite,make you feel important. What a great guy Pup was. Thenn back to the table with the girls. HS must have been traumatic for u guys. The dorms at least were a safe place in college. Now the basement... the HH get together will be good for your confidence, get u out in public, maybe meet a girl..lol
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club
    @FirePete doesn't love Pete. HTH