Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AOC live at the border

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I don't believe a word of that garbage

Right. Your news source tells you not to believe it so it's not true.
    There could literally not be a more hysterical and biased person in the entire world than that goofy broad.
    Agreed. But do you really think she is making this up? Do you think we treat immigrants in a humane way? Last week you were laughing because she wouldn't go to the border. Now you think she's just lying.
    Yes she is lying

That's why you defend her
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

There could literally not be a more hysterical and biased person in the entire world than that goofy broad.
    Agreed. But do you really think she is making this up? Do you think we treat immigrants in a humane way? Last week you were laughing because she wouldn't go to the border. Now you think she's just lying.
    Yes she is lying

That's why you defend her
    Hondo has the same attitude toward lying that AOC has. If a lie can be used to advance the cause then it's okay to lie.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019
    Damn that post got screwed up! Deleted quote function screwed me!

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

There are thousands of jail regulations on the books. Many thousands. They are living better than where they came from. That a woman was too stupid to figure out how to use the water faucet in the cell and drank from a toilet is because shes dumb as a fucking rock and lived worse previously. You should just shut up you lying little fucking pussy!

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

They broke the law coming here. How great are we supposed to treat them? I don't want them beaten or anything, but christ how much do we owe border jumpers? Filet mignon and a penthouse suite?