Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AOC live at the border

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,330
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2019
    Be proud, ladies! No fucking elitists need apply!

https://www.propublica.org/article/secret-border-patrol-facebook-group-agents-joke-about-migrant-deaths-post-sexist-memes

You probably hope this is the work of your friends, the Russians. In a way, I do too. But for reasons you wouldn't understand.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

BFD

Obviously they shouldn't have come if they didn't want the Nazi treatment.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

https://www.propublica.org/article/secret-border-patrol-facebook-group-agents-joke-about-migrant-deaths-post-sexist-memes

You probably hope this is the work of your friends, the Russians. In a way, I do too. But for reasons you wouldn't understand.

Wonder what we could do with your posts where you made fun of a brain dead vegetable O'Keefed? People say things they often don't really mean for shock value on message boards. Hope that doesn't come as some new info for you O'Keefed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

BFD

Obviously they shouldn't have come if they didn't want the Nazi treatment.
    its a couple of memes on a private Facebook group

Try to cope with the devastation of this nazi attack

Yes, they shouldn't have come
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Wonder what we could do with your posts where you made fun of a brain dead vegetable O'Keefed? People say things they often don't really mean for shock value on message boards. Hope that doesn't come as some new info for you O'Keefed.
    Wait! You're a brain dead vegetable?

This explains everything!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Wait! You're a brain dead vegetable?

This explains everything!
    Pathetic.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Can't we all agree that people shouldn't enter the country illegally (that's you Mike and CD) and that we should treat those that do with some level of respect until due process (that's to most of the rest of you shitdicks).

I don't even get why this is such a partisan issue.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Can't we all agree that people shouldn't enter the country illegally (that's you Mike and CD) and that we should treat those that do with some level of respect until due process (that's to most of the rest of you shitdicks).

I don't even get why this is such a partisan issue.

Because your side lies about what they really want to have happen with the border and you also lie about seeing people forced to drink out of toilets and you lie about Trump saying all Mexican immigrants are rapists.
  • Options

I don't believe a word of that garbage

Right. Your news source tells you not to believe it so it's not true.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

There could literally not be a more hysterical and biased person in the entire world than that goofy broad.
    Agreed. But do you really think she is making this up? Do you think we treat immigrants in a humane way? Last week you were laughing because she wouldn't go to the border. Now you think she's just lying.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

There could literally not be a more hysterical and biased person in the entire world than that goofy broad.
    Agreed. But do you really think she is making this up? Do you think we treat immigrants in a humane way? Last week you were laughing because she wouldn't go to the border. Now you think she's just lying.
    Yes. I think she's totally making it up. I think she's taking some hearsay that isn't very bad and blowing it wildly out of proportion.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2019
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2019
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes. I think she's totally making it up. I think she's taking some hearsay that isn't very bad and blowing it wildly out of proportion.
    How can you take "drinking out of toilets" and make it worse? We can't give them water? Prisoners are treated better than that.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

How can you take "drinking out of toilets" and make it worse? We can't give them water? Prisoners are treated better than that.
    Because it's the combo drinking fountain sink and toilet you dipshit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You lie and you claim you actually witnessed people drinking out of toilets. The reality is that one person supposedly told the group that a guard told them to drink out the toilet. I realize that's the standard of evidence you routinely run with but for us non-dipshits that doesn't quite rise to the level of fact.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Because it's the combo drinking fountain sink and toilet you dipshit.
    It doesn't matter to Hondo and the other AOC loving nut on here. The fact the idiot did not tour the compound, see that there were water fountains attached makes no difference to them. The lie is out there and they want to keep it alive no matter what. That is what liberals do. One lies and the others swear to it.