Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to old men that frequent bars

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Saw a dude easily in his 50s making out with a hot (albeit trashy) blonde 20 something last night. Gave him the thumbs up when I caught his gaze.

Also, long island ice tea is a bad choice at closing time after several pints of beer.

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I barfed on a bar room floor that last time I had a LIIT.

Party foul IMO

I thought I was going to puke on the walk home, especially after ordering another beer and chugging it on the way out. Stuck my finger down my throat and did it bulimia style to make the hangover suck less. Still woke up 4 hours later still drunk. A nap is in order later on.
    Worst party foul of my life. I got the hell out of there in a hurry before they could react.
    I’ve yakked all over the floor of Memos on the ave several times, but it’s expected there. Damn four lokos.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Party foul IMO

I thought I was going to puke on the walk home, especially after ordering another beer and chugging it on the way out. Stuck my finger down my throat and did it bulimia style to make the hangover suck less. Still woke up 4 hours later still drunk. A nap is in order later on.
    Those days suck ass. T & P’s.

When I know I’m shit faced I will force myself to down as much water as humanly possible. 9/10 times I wake with little to no hangover. Shitty drunk sleep but at least without the pounding headache.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    Edit: Removed entire post because of course: wrong thread- dumbass.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Saw a dude easily in his 50s making out with a hot (albeit trashy) blonde 20 something last night. Gave him the thumbs up when I caught his gaze.

Also, long island ice tea is a bad choice at closing time after several pints of beer.

Do I really look that young? Thanks!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Party foul IMO

When I know I’m shit faced I will force myself to down as much water as humanly possible. 9/10 times I wake with little to no hangover. Shitty drunk sleep but at least without the pounding headache.
    I did that and ate a big dinner beforehand. Sandwich before bed. Still woke up too dehydrated to enjoy my coffee. I wandered into some new home construction on the way home and smoked weed in some rich fuck’s new living room. Got lectured on UBI by a fat cuog who is on disability. I hear disability checks are kick ass coldest stadium in the conference shit!
    As much dumb shit as you say (yes, ironic out of my mouth) you seem like a fungi. A/s/l? Jk

Pups a fag. What’s ubi?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    30/Apache/Tacoma
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

30/Apache/Tacoma

Swaye?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Party foul IMO

I did that and ate a big dinner beforehand. Sandwich before bed. Still woke up too dehydrated to enjoy my coffee. I wandered into some new home construction on the way home and smoked weed in some rich fuck’s new living room. Got lectured on UBI by a fat cuog who is on disability. I hear disability checks are kick ass coldest stadium in the conference shit!
    As much dumb shit as you say (yes, ironic out of my mouth) you seem like a fungi. A/s/l? Jk

Pups a fag. What’s ubi?
    ubi = uninvited butt insertion

HTH
    If Wang Yang starts using that definition, he might jump to the front of the pack as Kamala smiles, remembering Willie's ubis.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Party foul IMO

Pups a fag. What’s ubi?

HTH
    This explains the 3rd spot at the claw truck stop saying “IBI Only” above it.

Was always scared to try it, guess I’ll dive on in next time.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Party foul IMO

Pups a fag. What’s ubi?

HTH
    But, truly, are butt insertions ever really uninvited???

I had a couple in the past, before I became domesticated and boring, that preferred that.

Daddy issues, they liked pain and who am I to deny someone what then want.