Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jackson LaDuke (3* ILB) commits to Oregon

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    DJDuck said:

I guess your definition of β€œkilling it” is having the 30th ranked class (247) right now. Ok, I respect that. We all have our own ways of defining success.😎

Rankings in July don't matter. There are teams like Oregon ranked in the top-20 right now because of the quantity of commits they have. Not the quality. UW will easily finish higher in the rankings than Oregon when this class is all said and done. As always, whoever wins recruiting the trenches wins recruiting and UW is spanking that ass.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

All I know is UW is absolutely killing it in recruiting right now while Oregon has shit running down their legs. I'm loving it. I love my Dawgs and they're on a path to greatness. Can't wait to watch them get better and better every year and whoop Oregon's ass. It's a great time to be a Dawg! I love Coach Pete! WOOF!

Go ballz!!

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

:D
    Wouldn't you agree as a UW fan yourself? UW is spanking Oregon's ass right? Aren't you just loving it? Between McMillan, Murao, and Rosengarten, which one is your favorite commit and why?
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

DJDuck said:

I guess your definition of β€œkilling it” is having the 30th ranked class (247) right now. Ok, I respect that. We all have our own ways of defining success.😎

Rankings in July don't matter. There are teams like Oregon ranked in the top-20 right now because of the quantity of commits they have. Not the quality. UW will easily finish higher in the rankings than Oregon when this class is all said and done. As always, whoever wins recruiting the trenches wins recruiting and UW is spanking that ass.
    The ranking of Oregon and Washington commits is exactly the same. Do your homework.

• Options
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

The ranking of Oregon and Washington commits is exactly the same. Do your homework.

Our commits are better than yours and we don't have soft commits.
  • Options
    Sorry Einstein you are talking about the quality of commits

247 average commit ranking:

Oregon-89.18

Washington-88.75

Rivals average commit rating:

Oregon-3.47

Washington-3.5

Your mouth is writing checks your ass can’t cash.

• Options
    I suppose your Dad can beat up my Dad too.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    DJDuck said:

Oregon-89.18

Washington-88.75

Oregon-3.47

Washington-3.5

Take UW's punter commit out of the equation and get back to me.

But I'm not even a rankings guy. UW's commits are objectively better than Oregon's regardless of the rankings. UW has been recruiting better than Oregon for years now and it hasn't be represented in the rankings because Oregon gets a bunch of overrated guys every class.

Tuli Letuligasenoa, Taki Taimani, Mosiah Nasili-Liu, Jacob Bandes, Faatui Tuitele, Sama Paama, Laiatu Latu, Bralen Trice, Troy Fautanu, Nate Kalepo, Julius Buelow, Gaard Memmelaar, Roger Rosengarten, Myles Murao.

Does that make it clear to you who is recruiting better? If it doesn't, you're an idiot.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

All I know is UW is absolutely killing it in recruiting right now while Oregon has shit running down their legs. I'm loving it. I love my Dawgs and they're on a path to greatness. Can't wait to watch them get better and better every year and whoop Oregon's ass. It's a great time to be a Dawg! I love Coach Pete! WOOF!

Go ballz!!

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

Wouldn't you agree as a UW fan yourself? UW is spanking Oregon's ass right? Aren't you just loving it? Between McMillan, Murao, and Rosengarten, which one is your favorite commit and why?
    πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
  • Options
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Oregon-89.18

Washington-88.75

Oregon-3.47

Washington-3.5

Dude. The Cobra has the secret inside stuff. Pete just evaluates better. His 3* are like a Bama 8*.

You're out of your depth. @StrongArmCobra evaluates the evaluators. Know your place.

#urnotfromtacoma

#we?r
  • Options

Go ballz!!

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
    Why aren't you answering the questions?
  • Options
    edited July 2019

DJDuck said:

Oregon-89.18

Washington-88.75

Oregon-3.47

Washington-3.5

Dude. The Cobra has the secret inside stuff. Pete just evaluates better. His 3* are like a Bama 8*.

You're out of your depth. @StrongArmCobra evaluates the evaluators. Know your place.

#urnotfromtacoma

#we?r
    Of course he evaluates better. He's put more 2 and 3 star guys into the NFL than anybody in the country. If you were a UW fan, you wouldn't be sarcastic about Petersen's ability to evaluate talent.
  • Options

Go ballz!!

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
    What questions?
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Oregon-89.18

Washington-88.75

Oregon-3.47

Washington-3.5

#urnotfromtacoma

#we?r
    Of course he evaluates better. He's put more 2 and 3 star guys into the NFL than anybody in the country. If you were a UW fan, you wouldn't be sarcastic about Petersen's ability to evaluate talent.
    I know. That's why I said it.

You doin' OK man?
  • Options

Go ballz!!

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
    What questions?
    1. Wouldn't you agree UW is spanking Oregon's ass in recruiting this cycle?
    2. On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you about UW's recruiting right now.
    3. Between McMillan, Murao, and Rosengarten, which one is your favorite commit and why?
    4. Who is the remaining UW target that you value the most and hope they get?
    5. What's your score prediction for the UW versus Oregon game this season?
  • Options

Go ballz!!

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
    What questions?
    no clue
    3. On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you about UW's recruiting right now.
    20!
    6. Between McMillan, Murao, and Rosengarten, which one is your favorite commit and why?
    who are these people?
    8. Who is the remaining UW target that you value the most and hope they get?
    whichever one can replace Myles Gaskin because the Terrorist doesnt seem to have that ability.
    10. What's your score prediction for the UW versus Oregon game this season?
    70-21 UW!
    Did I pass?

• Options
    edited July 2019

Go ballz!!

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
    What questions?
    no clue
    20!
    6. Between McMillan, Murao, and Rosengarten, which one is your favorite commit and why?
    who are these people?
    whichever one can replace Myles Gaskin because the Terrorist doesnt seem to have that ability.
    70-21 UW!
    Did I pass?

No, you failed. You're not a UW fan. You're obviously an Oregon fan and troll. So much so that you can't even bring yourself to seriously pretend to be a UW fan and make a convincing effort. And LMAO, like hell you don't know who these recruits are. You're on this board 24/7. Even if you don't follow recruiting closely it's impossible not to know who they are, how coveted they are by UW and Oregon, and who commits where. When UW gets a commit, we don't hear a peep out of you. Gee I wonder why?
  • Options

Go ballz!!

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
    What questions?
    no clue
    20!
    who are these people?
    70-21 UW!
    Did I pass?

No, you failed. You're not a UW fan. You're obviously an Oregon fan and troll. So much so that you can't even bring yourself to seriously pretend to be a UW fan and make a convincing effort. And LMAO, like hell you don't know who these recruits are. You're on this board 24/7. Even if you don't follow recruiting closely it's impossible not to know who they are, how coveted they are by UW and Oregon, and who commits where. When UW gets a commit, we don't hear a peep out of you. Gee I wonder why?
    Damn it!

Give me another chance bro'!!!

I know I can prove myself.
  • Options

Go ballz!!

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
    What questions?
    no clue
    20!
    who are these people?
    70-21 UW!
    Did I pass?

Damn it!

Nope, you're fucking done.
  • Options

Go ballz!!

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
    What questions?
    no clue
    20!
    who are these people?
    70-21 UW!
    Did I pass?

Damn it!

Nope, you're fucking done.
    #weralmostthroughpage8