Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coach Petersen's Comfy Purple Cargo Pants (CPCPCP)

whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Well.... all the sorority girls have them. Makes their asses look incredible btw.

But it’s still dope.

Well.... all the sorority girls have them. Makes their asses look incredible btw.

But it’s still dope.

Butt how do they make Petersen's ass look?

Aksin' for a fren.
    Axe @TheRealRoof
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

But it’s still dope.

You don't know what incredible asses look like

Because your girls wore fucking high rise shit.
    edited June 2019
    PurpleJ said:

But it’s still dope.

#mygeneration had yoga pants and ugg boots and were all fucked up on original four loko

You guys are fucking losers!
    We have that too, that’s every party.

Those are gameday pants that they wear.
    edited June 2019
    house parties are different

You act like I went to UW. Fraternity life has progressively gotten faggier and faggier at UW. When you were there J I assume it was extremely faggy. S/O to UW for taking a fuck ton of kids from Asian countries, making weirdos and nerds join frats.
    At 5”8 lmfao ight bro.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club
    Lot of jealous losers in this thread....sad!
    Doogles said:

You act like I went to UW. Fraternity life has progressively gotten faggier and faggier at UW. When you were there J I assume it was extremely faggy. S/O to UW for taking a fuck ton of kids from Asian countries, making weirdos and nerds join frats.

You think J went to college? He was on campus selling dime bags of oregano to PIKES at 60 bucks a pop.
    TKE > Pikes all day
    PurpleJ said:

We listened to hip hop when I was frattin, then dubstep fags took over during my senior year.

Come on backpack. Call me old and make fun of my gray hair so I can brag about how I still fuck girls your age because your generation is full of skinny jean wearing pussies.
    No one listens to dubstep at parties lol
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    Dubstep for fags that can’t handle 174 dnb