Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coach Petersen's Comfy Purple Cargo Pants (CPCPCP)

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club

Dubstep for fags that can’t handle 174 dnb

I have no idea what this means, but I chinned anyways.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

house parties are different

You act like I went to UW. Fraternity life has progressively gotten faggier and faggier at UW. When you were there J I assume it was extremely faggy. S/O to UW for taking a fuck ton of kids from Asian countries, making weirdos and nerds join frats.

We listened to hip hop when I was frattin, then dubstep fags took over during my senior year.

Come on backpack. Call me old and make fun of my gray hair so I can brag about how I still fuck girls your age because your generation is full of skinny jean wearing pussies.
    No one listens to dubstep at parties lol
    Dubstep fag confirmed
    Ok!

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

You act like I went to UW. Fraternity life has progressively gotten faggier and faggier at UW. When you were there J I assume it was extremely faggy. S/O to UW for taking a fuck ton of kids from Asian countries, making weirdos and nerds join frats.

We listened to hip hop when I was frattin, then dubstep fags took over during my senior year.

Come on backpack. Call me old and make fun of my gray hair so I can brag about how I still fuck girls your age because your generation is full of skinny jean wearing pussies.
    Dubstep fag confirmed
    Ok!
    See?
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Dubstep fag confirmed
    Ok!
    See?
    Tf is a dubstep?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Dubstep for fags that can’t handle 174 dnb

I have no idea what this means, but I chinned anyways.
    https://youtu.be/KIGXGkzjAoc
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Dubstep fag confirmed
    Ok!
    See?
    Tf is a dubstep?
    It’s your fav music to play when you cover yourself in vaseline and touch yourself in a bathtub full of cold pasta noodles. I’m not judging backpack. We are all God’s creatures!
    I laffed
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,364
    The only thing I came away with in this thread is I'm 81% sure J and Baze are same person
    dannarc said:

The only thing I came away with in this thread is I'm 81% sure J and Baze are same person

Don’t lump me in with that retard.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,292 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

You think J went to college? He was on campus selling dime bags of oregano to PIKES at 60 bucks a pop.
    TKE > Pikes all day
    Scroll.
    Gladstone said:

Sounds like BTP has only partied with loser UW frats.

I don’t party with UW frats lol. It’s just what a lot of hot girls at wazzu/uw say.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

Gladstone said:

I don’t party with UW frats lol. It’s just what a lot of hot girls at wazzu/uw say.
    Classic.

"I dont even like those guys at all. So lame!"

....said every frat rat who gets railed out each weekend.

Gladstone said:

Classic.

"I dont even like those guys at all. So lame!"

....said every frat rat who gets railed out each weekend.
    True.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    edited June 2019

Gladstone said:

You sound like a GDI
    even worse

he sounds like a pledge

Gladstone said:

So you know all about how frat life at UW is getting faggier and faggier. Maybe you should have sat this one out...