Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Call them what they are

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I forgot your favorite trick, shit all over the place, look around confused and then blame millennials.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019

I forgot your favorite trick, shit all over the place, look around confused and then blame millennials.

You should cork that bleeding gash before it starts showing through your dress shield
  • Options
    You had to edit that?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't you hate it when the page turns and you didn't use the quote feature so no one knows who you are responding to?
  • Options

Don't you hate it when the page turns and you didn't use the quote feature so no one knows who you are responding to?

That poor design probably is a millennials fault.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've defended millennials for years here

We're on to Gen z
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019

How so?

Are you denying that courts have set a limit and illegals get released if they aren't a criminal?

Ready to share your solution yet?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/immigration/hundreds-of-minors-held-at-us-border-facilities-are-there-beyond-legal-time-limits/2019/05/30/381cf6da-8235-11e9-bce7-40b4105f7ca0_story.html?outputType=amp

It’s cute that you think Trump and his cronies give a fuck about what the courts say.

Just like a boomer to shit all over the place and then demand a millennial clean it up. We can start by abolishing ICE.
    Millennials are why we have MAGA, dummy.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

How so?

Are you denying that courts have set a limit and illegals get released if they aren't a criminal?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/immigration/hundreds-of-minors-held-at-us-border-facilities-are-there-beyond-legal-time-limits/2019/05/30/381cf6da-8235-11e9-bce7-40b4105f7ca0_story.html?outputType=amp

It’s cute that you think Trump and his cronies give a fuck about what the courts say.

Just like a boomer to shit all over the place and then demand a millennial clean it up. We can start by abolishing ICE.
    Yeah, this is incredibly dumb. If in fact the USA needed to be made great again it sure as hell wasn't Millennials who ungreated it.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

How so?

Yeah, this is incredibly dumb. If in fact the USA needed to be made great again it sure as hell wasn't Millennials who ungreated it.
    Millennials are dumb and get passionate about the wrong causes. But they definitely aren't the cause. The I GOT MINE, FUCK EVERYONE ELSE boomers are the worst.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If W and the Bush crowd and Bill and the Clinton crowd, aka the swamp, are boomers then guilty as charged

That is who Trump is talking about when talking about MAGA or America First

Millennials remind me of a young hippie me. I don't think many are in real power yet. Stay tune it may get crazy in Washington DC

If you think that the SJW stuff that is so annoying helps Trump then the Millennials get some blame or credit
  • Options
    dnc said:

How so?

Oh yes it was. Most spoiled brat generation ever produced in the US. And it continues into adulthood.

Please, please do not reproduce.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    Fucking hate millennials
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Fucking hate millennials

Build the camps now.
    Round them up.
    Re-educate Educate them.
    Deport them to Canada.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946

Fucking hate millennials

Build the camps now.
    Round them up.
    Re-educate Educate them.
    Deport them to Canada.
    Clear case of abundance.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606

Fucking hate millennials

Build the camps now.
    Round them up.
    Re-educate Educate them.
    Deport them to Canada.
    What if they have already been kicked out of canada and ended up here?

asking for a fren
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited June 2019
    Thank you for fighting the good fight @allpurpleallgold. Implying that crossing the border illegally shouldn't be a death sentence is really controversial here.
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Up until a week ago the border was a fake crisis by Trump

I really don’t understand what you’re trying to do here. I still don’t agree that people trying to cross the border is a crisis but us treating them as sub human is.
    How about the left works with Trump and signs off on the requested resources to build the wall and include better facilities/increased medical payroll for asylum seekers/immigrants in holding? Toss it in the negotiations.

The right can feel safer at night from illegals (whether it significantly helps or not idk or gaf) and the left can sleep better knowing all those banging at the gates will be treated better than residents of skid row.

I don't like the optics of it either, but Jesus Christ swallow your pride, play ball, and actually pretend you care about the people you're crying for.
    “Hey we’re committing human rights violations, just comprise with us and we’ll stop”

Fuck off.
    So you choose to take your ball and go home, shocker.

1st priority is keep American citizens secure. Sick as shit people are throwing themselves at the doorstep in amounts we aren't equipped to properly vet and care for.

How about we fund the facilities to better take care of them and help organize this chaos.

Get the fuck out of here "committing human rights violations". You're the burglar breaking in that falls through the roof and sues the homeowner you're robbing.

Your random political opinion generator has been broken for sometime. Your takes used to be hot, odd and refreshing. Unfortunately it appears you've caught TDS, God save you.
    So your defense of the side that doesn't care about treating toddlers as humans is to cynically imply that the side that does care about treating toddlers as humans is responsible for toddlers not being treated as humans because they won't give in to other demands.

It's disgusting.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its also not working
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

Thank you for fighting the good fight @allpurpleallgold. Implying that crossing the border illegally shouldn't be a death sentence is really controversial here.

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I really don’t understand what you’re trying to do here. I still don’t agree that people trying to cross the border is a crisis but us treating them as sub human is.
    How about the left works with Trump and signs off on the requested resources to build the wall and include better facilities/increased medical payroll for asylum seekers/immigrants in holding? Toss it in the negotiations.

The right can feel safer at night from illegals (whether it significantly helps or not idk or gaf) and the left can sleep better knowing all those banging at the gates will be treated better than residents of skid row.

I don't like the optics of it either, but Jesus Christ swallow your pride, play ball, and actually pretend you care about the people you're crying for.
    “Hey we’re committing human rights violations, just comprise with us and we’ll stop”

Fuck off.

1st priority is keep American citizens secure. Sick as shit people are throwing themselves at the doorstep in amounts we aren't equipped to properly vet and care for.

How about we fund the facilities to better take care of them and help organize this chaos.

Get the fuck out of here "committing human rights violations". You're the burglar breaking in that falls through the roof and sues the homeowner you're robbing.

Your random political opinion generator has been broken for sometime. Your takes used to be hot, odd and refreshing. Unfortunately it appears you've caught TDS, God save you.
    So your defense of the side that doesn't care about treating toddlers as humans is to cynically imply that the side that does care about treating toddlers as humans is responsible for toddlers not being treated as humans because they won't give in to other demands.

It's disgusting.
    I'm not saying that at all. I would love to feed every starving child in Africa, adopt every beaten pitbull and house the entire homeless population, but I only have 2500 square feet.

We're not equipped for the influx of immigrants. We need resources sent to the border asap. Your side is preventing this. Why?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

dhdawg said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Fuck off.

It's disgusting.
    I'm not saying that at all. I would love to feed every starving child in Africa, adopt every beaten pitbull and house the entire homeless population, but I only have 2500 square feet.

We're not equipped for the influx of immigrants. We need resources sent to the border asap. Your side is preventing this. Why?
    What are Democrats preventing actually? You realize a high percentage of illegals actually arrive legally right? Democrats are against the wall that Trump wants to build because it's costly and won't provide value. Democrats don't oppose border security. They oppose treating illegals worse than our own prisoners. We can be humane while they are awaiting due process.

BTW. Republicans had two years of full control and didn't pass a border wall funding bill either. Why is that?