Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Blazers Offseason Natty Thread

@haie

who’s in the mix for FA?

Max extensions for Meyers and Turner?

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing that Kawhi, KD, and Klay want to team up in Portland
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Trade McCollum for Ben Simmons.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,810

I'm hearing that KawhiBoogie, KD, and Klay want to team up in Portland

Blazers want to walk it up the court next year.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm hearing that Kawhi, KD, and Klay want to team up in Portland

Mike trout wasn’t available?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,462
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dame seen at Heathen with Kawhi and Jimmy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

Trade McCollum for Ben Simmons.

No thanks.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    I'm trading Dame before CJ.

Filthy casuals will disagree but I trust LeBron and Kobe on this.

CJ is a cold blooded killer. Dame step back 3 from downtown is nice but for the kids. Beating Sonics in round 1 is nothing special.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

@haie

who’s in the mix for FA?

Max extensions for Meyers and Turner?

Myers doesn't deserve 42 mil or whatever he got but I'd take a flyer on him because you need a backup for Nurk.

Turner is gone and everyone knows it. It is what it is. He still played well in game 7 against denver and i thank him for his service there.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    The Blazers need to upgrade the wing. Harkless and Aminu, while both provide solid defense, both hurt you offensively. They need to get rid of one, and replace him with a wing that can hit an outside shot consistently when needed.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/damian-lillard-marvin-bagley-draft-diss-track-032749183.html

Dame released a diss track on Marvin Bagley during the draft. Its their off season natty to lose.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Shitty expiring contract for shitty expiring contract. Baze fits better in the Blazers’ rotation though
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Simons and Baze on the second team to replace Turner+Curry
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Seeing that trade kinda opened up my eyes to how well Atlanta has rebuilt. They’ve got a ton of proven and promising young talent... Trae Young and John Collins are legit, and they just drafted Deandre Hunter and Cam Reddish. Add to that, they’ll have $50-60M in cap space next offseason.

I could see them being a go-to free agent spot next summer
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

Seeing that trade kinda opened up my eyes to how well Atlanta has rebuilt. They’ve got a ton of proven and promising young talent... Trae Young and John Collins are legit, and they just drafted Deandre Hunter and Cam Reddish. Add to that, they’ll have $50-60M in cap space next offseason.

Blazers made this trade so that their young pg that dropped 30+ points in his starting debut last year could get ~25 minutes a game next year.

They'll also be in a position to shed a ton of their cap for next offseason or even the trade deadline, with a superior player in Baze instead of 2 2 2 or whatever pathetic stay line Turner drags with him.
  • Options
    haie said:

NEsnake12 said:

Blazers made this trade so that their young pg that dropped 30+ points in his starting debut last year could get ~25 minutes a game next year.

They'll also be in a position to shed a ton of their cap for next offseason or even the trade deadline, with a superior player in Baze instead of 2 2 2 or whatever pathetic stay line Turner drags with him.
    Why would the Blazers need cap space for free agents?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

haie said:

NEsnake12 said:

Same reason Toronto needs space to sign Kawahi as he's checking out billboards by Staples...

I heard Toronto is such a superior city that they have nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

NEsnake12 said:

Same reason Toronto needs space to sign Kawahi as he's checking out billboards by Staples...

I heard Toronto is such a superior city that they have nothing to worry about.
    Since when did Portland become a suburb of LA?