Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ducks offer another youngster at LaVerne camp.

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

Just completed 7th grade? Man .....

No shit...that’s kiffin level shit right there
    Yah man, I mean we all are football recruiting miscreants to a large degree ... but jeez ... Let kids be kids for awhile before inundating their brains and development with promises and lies. ..
    If we? were really worried about the kids (they're just kids man!), we would advise them to learn how to swing a golf club or, if they have the goods, a baseball bat and discourage them from coming near this game.

We're not really concerned about the kids. If this recruiting method were ever proven to be effective - I think it's not - then you fuckers would all over it like white on rice.

Give me a break and cut the sanctimony. You're all full of shit.
    Ah ... Get off the soapbox ... Draw a line somewhere and make a stand!

... Or if there's grass, play ball!?
    Like I said, if it worked, nobody would care. And you know it. I hate faux sanctimony.

I've yet to see an example of it working, but if it did, nobody would care about letting kids be kids. Nobody.
    Institute a rule that says no offers in recruiting until grade 11 ... how realistic is that or how enforceable who knows ... But talking about it is better than getting defeatist about it
    That rule already exists. You can't have an offer in writing until a certain point (I want to say it's at the beginning of the senior year).

Can you imagine if the NCAA tried to enforce a verbal no offer policy? What a nightmare.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

Yah man, I mean we all are football recruiting miscreants to a large degree ... but jeez ... Let kids be kids for awhile before inundating their brains and development with promises and lies. ..
    If we? were really worried about the kids (they're just kids man!), we would advise them to learn how to swing a golf club or, if they have the goods, a baseball bat and discourage them from coming near this game.

We're not really concerned about the kids. If this recruiting method were ever proven to be effective - I think it's not - then you fuckers would all over it like white on rice.

Like I said, if it worked, nobody would care. And you know it. I hate faux sanctimony.

I've yet to see an example of it working, but if it did, nobody would care about letting kids be kids. Nobody.
    Institute a rule that says no offers in recruiting until grade 11 ... how realistic is that or how enforceable who knows ... But talking about it is better than getting defeatist about it
    I'm not defeatist. I just don't know why anybody cares. Another fucking rule? This just doesn't seem important enough to add to the rather large pile of recruiting rules. WFC?

You may as well enact a rule against wearing ugly shirts while you're at it.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

I'm not defeatist. I just don't know why anybody cares. Another fucking rule? This just doesn't seem important enough to add to the rather large pile of recruiting rules. WFC?

What have you got against ugly shirts?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

What have you got against ugly shirts?
    [everything.gif]