Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Announcement for the bored (a date that will live in infamy)

Comments

• digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,474

As it so happens Doog_Bot 3.0 is on the way as well. Due Nov. 8th so FIRST!

Plus, as an added bonus and in what is I guess the fashionable style for Southerners these days, my sister-in-law got knocked up after getting engaged but before getting married as well. Due date late January too. Something must be in the water.

Nov. 8th we? play the Beavs.

What is your wife gonna say when you tell her why that doesn't fit into your schedule? #priorities
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Wow, that is great news guys. Congrats
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    digits said:

Plus, as an added bonus and in what is I guess the fashionable style for Southerners these days, my sister-in-law got knocked up after getting engaged but before getting married as well. Due date late January too. Something must be in the water.

What is your wife gonna say when you tell her why that doesn't fit into your schedule? #priorities
    No problem.... Just tell her that you're gonna go across the street and watch some Beaver lickin' for a couple hours and if anything happens I'll be right by your side again.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    digits said:

Swaye said:

digits said:

lol who cares?

I'm probably not going to be good at this marriage thing
    Meh, might as well give it a shot. I mean, what do you have to lose? Other than your house, half your assets, your child, and sanity. NBD!
    for some of us slow learners and obviously stupid half brains you could do this twice. The only thing I kept, and that is questionable, is my sanity. FML I am in tears
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_son 2.0
    Release date 8/30/2019
    You and your 53 seconds.
    Sometimes being a minute man pays off
    My wife disagrees.

4 kids would argue it still gets the job done.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,801 Founders Club
    dnc said:

They better not suck.

What cums after Gen Z?

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Doogles said:

If your wives have the same due date it's safe to assume you came at the same time and since there is no doubt you were both fantasizing about each other when you did, Who's to say you two didn't actually make love?

From a certain point of view...
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    If one of you names it Apag, great name for a boy or girl, I’ll let you choose my avatar for a week.

And congratulations or whatever.