Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Announcement for the bored (a date that will live in infamy)

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
@Swaye and I are expecting.

That's right, my longtime Chindian lover and I have both selected female companions to pass our DNA on before we leave this world. And wouldn't you know it, even from 1000 miles apart we spent enough tim on these boards that these poor women who have never met had their cycles sink right up, as did the red and white phallus', and now we're bringing forth papooses on the same expected day.

January 23rd, 2020.

Write it down, set an alarm, memorize it, do whatever you have to do. Just make sure you set your affairs in order and get right with the Great Spirit because if Swaye can get settle down and Boobs can bail out because of filth and a pair of cross racial homosexual Internet pseudo lovers can fertilize eggs simultaneously from separate time zones then anything is really possible.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    Also, congrats on blowing the back out of it proper. I knew you could do it my vanilla prince.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,996
    Yeah congrats, that's great. Not getting my hopes up until they're enrolled and Wam subscribers.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    They better not suck.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

They better not suck.

What cums after Gen Z?

I wouldn't get my hopes up.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    dnc said:

They better not suck.

What cums after Gen Z?

I wouldn't get my hopes up.
    HH boot camp in order
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam
    Hahaha. You poor bastards.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Mrs. DoogCourics and I are never having kids so I feel left out of this conversation and can’t relate.

But I love being the fun uncle that does all the cool shit when my siblings aren’t around.

Luckily the money I save by being a non breeder starts to pile up and makes me feel awesome.

I’ll be thinking of youz guyz and will enjoy a drink for you while I’m in the Bahamas later this year!

If you don't join the Rolex club soon you sonofabitch DINK I will kill you in your sleep.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    T-ball will never be the same