Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coming this fall...

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,424 Founders Club
Hardcore Husky should have a get together in the Tacoma area. As close to the Hilltop as possible. PurpleJ can serve as co-host at whatever vape shop he recommends.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,424 Founders Club
    But seriously, maybe at that Pizza place I went to during the basketball tourney, where they had signs forbidding guns in the bar.
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    Meet at the 7-11 on 6th ave?
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470
    PurpleJ said:

Fuck vaping. I started smoking cigs again. I am weak.

Same, I quit a few different times for multiple years. But just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. Camel non-filters. BRB, GTS.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Camels were the first pack I bought back in freshman year of college. I was probably hopelessly addicted in the first month or so. Then the FSC made everyone change their formulas so the cigs go out automatically after a bit, so I no longer liked Camel and switched to Marbs. Now I smoke American Spirit, the natural and healthy choice. Jk they have 25% more tobacco.

I've done plenty of drinking. I do coke every once in a while. I've done oxy and percocet several times. Tried ecstasy once. Love weed. I've seen people get addicted and really fuck themselves up (or die), but I've never been dependent on drugs. I go sober for months at a time and never miss a beat. Cigs are a different beast. Quit for about a year and got lured back in one night at the bar. Looking forward to many sleepless nights when I try again.

You never really understand addiction until you realize that you hate doing something, but you still can't stop.

I usually countered all this by not giving a fuck about stopping.
    Yeah, but I don't want to end up married to a white woman like you.
    Touche
    This is what happens when you put my cat in a bag!
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,767 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Camels were the first pack I bought back in freshman year of college. I was probably hopelessly addicted in the first month or so. Then the FSC made everyone change their formulas so the cigs go out automatically after a bit, so I no longer liked Camel and switched to Marbs. Now I smoke American Spirit, the natural and healthy choice. Jk they have 25% more tobacco.

I've done plenty of drinking. I do coke every once in a while. I've done oxy and percocet several times. Tried ecstasy once. Love weed. I've seen people get addicted and really fuck themselves up (or die), but I've never been dependent on drugs. I go sober for months at a time and never miss a beat. Cigs are a different beast. Quit for about a year and got lured back in one night at the bar. Looking forward to many sleepless nights when I try again.

You never really understand addiction until you realize that you hate doing something, but you still can't stop.

#truth

Addiction is a mutha.

Try an occasional cigar next time you try quitting.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470

PurpleJ said:

#truth

Addiction is a mutha.

I tried this, but the cigar just ended up making me wanna have a smoke, which I did immediately after finishing the cigar(s).
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

#truth

Addiction is a mutha.

That’s like telling a coke head to take an occasional hit of crack when they quit. No thanks.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,767 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

#truth

Addiction is a mutha.

That’s like telling a coke head to take an occasional hit of crack when they quit. No thanks.
    Well, quitting smoking cigs was harder than quitting crack... I’ll smoke about 3 cigars a week and not want a cigarette.

#differentstrokes