Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coming this fall...

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club

Meet at the 7-11 on 6th ave?

6th and Portland

I once went on a date in T-town at a fondue restaurant. This was before I met Shane (or Lance, I can't keep track).

Anyhow, I think it'd be a nice gesture to go there so that @swaye can bring CLS with him.

Melting pot?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    PurpleJ said:

Fuck vaping. I started smoking cigs again. I am weak.

You're doing it backward. Use vaping to quit smoking.

PurpleJ said:

Fuck vaping. I started smoking cigs again. I am weak.

You're doing it backward. Use vaping to quit smoking.
    Vaping just made me want a REAL cig. Cold turkey worked better. Gotta flush the nicotine out as quickly as possible. Lots of fluids and exercise.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470
    PurpleJ said:

Camels were the first pack I bought back in freshman year of college. I was probably hopelessly addicted in the first month or so. Then the FSC made everyone change their formulas so the cigs go out automatically after a bit, so I no longer liked Camel and switched to Marbs. Now I smoke American Spirit, the natural and healthy choice. Jk they have 25% more tobacco.

I've done plenty of drinking. I do coke every once in a while. I've done oxy and percocet several times. Tried ecstasy once. Love weed. I've seen people get addicted and really fuck themselves up (or die), but I've never been dependent on drugs. I go sober for months at a time and never miss a beat. Cigs are a different beast. Quit for about a year and got lured back in one night at the bar. Looking forward to many sleepless nights when I try again.

You never really understand addiction until you realize that you hate doing something, but you still can't stop.

Why do you hate LSD?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,730 Founders Club

But seriously, maybe at that Pizza place I went to during the basketball tourney, where they had signs forbidding guns in the bar.

Boring...
    Translation: Baze's mom refuses to drive him that far.
    ...and my dads refuse to go to Tacoma. They are afraid of the Tactown TUFF crowd.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    last time I stopped at Ezell's to get chicken the gas station across the street was taped off because the the shooting. Hill Top sounds great, what could possibly go wrong?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    I love Hilltop fuck off
    Hilltop is being taken over by hipsters. I think DJ knows this, hence the vape joke. I moved to the suburbs. Fuck it.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited June 2019

PurpleJ said:

Camels were the first pack I bought back in freshman year of college. I was probably hopelessly addicted in the first month or so. Then the FSC made everyone change their formulas so the cigs go out automatically after a bit, so I no longer liked Camel and switched to Marbs. Now I smoke American Spirit, the natural and healthy choice. Jk they have 25% more tobacco.

I've done plenty of drinking. I do coke every once in a while. I've done oxy and percocet several times. Tried ecstasy once. Love weed. I've seen people get addicted and really fuck themselves up (or die), but I've never been dependent on drugs. I go sober for months at a time and never miss a beat. Cigs are a different beast. Quit for about a year and got lured back in one night at the bar. Looking forward to many sleepless nights when I try again.

You never really understand addiction until you realize that you hate doing something, but you still can't stop.

#truth

Addiction is a mutha.

Try inhaling an occasional cigar next time you try quitting.

That will cure ya.

Cigs are about as tough to stop as heroin, so they say. Never did Heroin though, so don't know. I quit for a year and a half and then inevitably end back on the train and then get me shit together after a few months and then quit again, only to start another year or year and a half later.

I too am weak.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,176
    I have never smoked anything in my life. No drugs, either. #teamslowstrategy
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    @BleachedAnusDawg So you are saying that this place might have some social redeeming value? did I understand that correctly?

Damn, that makes me feel like I am actually helping some pour soul. it also stretches the sweats a little.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

I have never smoked anything in my life, besides a shit ton of pole

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976

Hardcore Husky should have a get together in the Tacoma area. As close to the Hilltop as possible. PurpleJ can serve as co-host at whatever vape shop he recommends.

We? could have it at @StrongHaieCobra's stepmom's place.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976

Meet at the 7-11 on 6th ave?

I won't be there. There's only one 7-11 for the Creep, the location of which has been well established.