Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

At this rate....

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    Swaye said:

I tried 30mg of edibles not really understanding the dosing thing because aside from alcohol I’m as slow strategy white as they come (shoutout @YellowSnow ).

Didn’t know that drinking can cause what the kids call cross fading.

Fuuuuuuck that shit. Went out for Chinese and just kept repeating in my head what all we were going to order (family style restaurant) and I kept forgetting what I was doing just 2 or 3 items in and then had to start over. Waitress finally comes over and I don’t know what to do so I apparently go to the bathroom.

I didn’t know I did that so I’m at the urinal scared and confused at how I got there. While I’m standing there trying to understand it I realize I’m now sitting at the table eating egg rolls without any knowledge of how I got there.

I’m pretty sure I got a first hand look into what dementia is like.

So what I call Thursday night then?
    Early onset dementia?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I tried 30mg of edibles not really understanding the dosing thing because aside from alcohol I’m as slow strategy white as they come (shoutout @YellowSnow ).

Fuuuuuuck that shit. Went out for Chinese and just kept repeating in my head what all we were going to order (family style restaurant) and I kept forgetting what I was doing just 2 or 3 items in and then had to start over. Waitress finally comes over and I don’t know what to do so I apparently go to the bathroom.

I didn’t know I did that so I’m at the urinal scared and confused at how I got there. While I’m standing there trying to understand it I realize I’m now sitting at the table eating egg rolls without any knowledge of how I got there.

All these stories are simply further confirming that I am a champ and also genetically prone to drug and alcohol abuse. 500mg dosed, drunk as shit, and I was still pounding beers in the 3rd quarter to try and forget Jake Browning was our QB.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,969
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I am the slow strategy decathlon champion of Hardcore Husky.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I was extremely crossed
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

All these stories are simply further confirming that I am a champ and also genetically prone to drug and alcohol abuse. 500mg dosed, drunk as shit, and I was still pounding beers in the 3rd quarter to try and forget Jake Browning was our QB.
    Depends on where or who you got your edibles from. If it's homemade, then there's a good chance you just had a dud of a chef who didn't cook the weed butter right and that weed was never properly absorbed into your system.

If that was store bought shit and you took 500 mg then you're Snoop Dogg.
  • Options

Depends on where or who you got your edibles from. If it's homemade, then there's a good chance you just had a dud of a chef who didn't cook the weed butter right and that weed was never properly absorbed into your system.

If that was store bought shit and you took 500 mg then you're Snoop Dogg.
    It was from the dispensary.
  • Options

These are fun stories! Nothing grimy.

Ever shit yourself because you had a gold plated 45 pressed against your head as you were robbed for $20 and the pennies in your pocket while you tried to score some crack on Christmas Eve?

Ever had blood dripping down your neck from both sides of your head due to two knife points being pushed into each side of your head?

Ever stayed up for four days because of a meth bender?

Yea, me either.

At least you got your shit together
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,950
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ever shit yourself because you had a gold plated 45 pressed against your head as you were robbed for $20 and the pennies in your pocket while you tried to score some crack on Christmas Eve?

Ever had blood dripping down your neck from both sides of your head due to two knife points being pushed into each side of your head?

Yea, me either.

At least you got your shit together
    Debatable... some reason I was inspired to tell the worst stories my fren told me.

I have way more stories that my fren told me.

I’ll share some more some day.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,950
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    digits said:

Yea, me either.

Ever heard of a crack whore?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,315
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019

If that was store bought shit and you took 500 mg then you're Snoop Dogg not getting up to move around for at least 12 hours..
    I'm not calling YOU a liar but i'm not sure you think the dosages are what you think they are. As you said you were new to it. For instance, most gummies are 10 or 20mg. So that means you would have had to eat 25 or 50 of them to get to 500mg.

Reply fail FYFMFE, that was supposed to go to @UW_Doog_Bot
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If i eat a 10mg I am geeked for 5-6 hours
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It’s good to be a lightweight. 10mg candies cost like $2
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The few times I’ve smoked weed I just sat still, giggled a bunch, and told everyone that I loved them.

Some of your experiences sound awful!