Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maine says you need not be a Doctor to perform an abortion

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    Like I said, keep yourself nice and stupid O'Keefed. She is only running for President and a US Senator but who cares what the dumb woman says right O"Keefed. She's just vocalizing where your party is headed, you'd hate to actually have to defend the position you'd vote for.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

HHusky said:

The main issue is that this increases safe access to an abortion. That’s why you’re against it.

I thought back alley abortions were a bad thing
    I wonder if there has ever been an abortion done in an alley. I doubt it. And why is it always a back alley? Why never the side alley?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

The main issue is that this increases safe access to an abortion. That’s why you’re against it.

I wonder if there has ever been an abortion done in an alley. I doubt it. And why is it always a back alley? Why never the side alley?
    You wonder? About “back alley abortions.” YLTDT.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

HHusky said:

TWILTD. Has an abortion ever literally been done in an alley? I’d like you to find me some links from sources I approve of because i’m genuinely curious. I’m working 80 hours a week now so I can’t read the links, so in a couple months I will ask for them again and call you a pussy for not reposting them. Deal?
  • Options

HHusky said:

TWILTD. Has an abortion ever literally been done in an alley?
    The tug is a good place for you to wonder about that.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,003
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

I’m guessing “slipping” down the stairs fits into the unsafe access category.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My mom had the proverbial surprise pregnancy when I was in grade school

She got sick and lost it so I'm still the youngest. Sometimes I wonder. This was a few years before Roe

The two hottest girls in school felt sorry for me and talked to me. Silver lining

• Options

She got sick and lost it so I'm still the youngest. Sometimes I wonder. This was a few years before Roe

The two hottest girls in school felt sorry for me and talked to me. Silver lining

Is this a pro-choice or pro-life post?
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    GDS said:

imagine that - in a largely rural state highly trained medical professionals are now allowed to perform a medical procedure they are otherwise trained to perform...and deej thinks that's insane...lolz

Yes I do. Women die during abortions. There are complications that Doctors are needed for.

What other operations/procedures could be performed without a physician. You are an extremist nutjob Mr. Republican. Only 13% of nutjobs like you support 3rd trimester abortions.

I wonder how many people would be opposed to people other than Doctors performing abortions moron?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is this a pro-choice or pro-life post?
    Break free from labels
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    Maine is a pretty schizophrenic State as evidenced by it’s elected politicians. If I read this Bill right it forbids an abortion after viability only in cases in which the mother’s health is threatened.

http://www.mainelegislature.org/legis/bills/bills_129th/billtexts/HP092201.asp
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019
    DJDuck said:

GDS said:

imagine that - in a largely rural state highly trained medical professionals are now allowed to perform a medical procedure they are otherwise trained to perform...and deej thinks that's insane...lolz

Yes I do. Women die during abortions. There are complications that Doctors are needed for.

What other operations/procedures could be performed without a physician. You are an extremist nutjob Mr. Republican. Only 13% of nutjobs like you support 3rd trimester abortions.

I wonder how many people would be opposed to people other than Doctors performing abortions moron?

Women (and babies) die during childbirth too.

The people now allowed to perform abortions are licensed and trained to deal with complications as well as to perform procedures.

Why pretend that you object to anything about this except that it increases access to abortions?

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

Every time these pro abortion zealots come up with another crazy idea, I think it can’t get any more insane. Unfortunately I am always wrong

Maine gov signs bill allowing
    non-doctors to perform abortions

https://nypost.com/2019/06/11/maine-gov-signs-bill-allowing-non-doctors-to-perform-abortions/

"Abortion zealots."

Lolz
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

GDS said:

I myself don't think non-docs should perform them.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

TWILTD. Has an abortion ever literally been done in an alley?
    The tug is a good place for you to wonder about that.
    I wonder about it at many places. On hikes for perspectives. Tailgates. On the beach. Anywhere really.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

The people now allowed to perform abortions are licensed and trained to deal with complications as well as to perform procedures.

Why pretend that you object to anything about this except that it increases access to abortions?

Why do you act like it's the actual facts that has DJ panties in a wad? He doesn't know why he's outraged other than his news source told him to be. And abortions.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

HHusky said:

TWILTD. Has an abortion ever literally been done in an alley? I’d like you to find me some links from sources I approve of because i’m genuinely curious. I’m working 80 hours a week now so I can’t read the links, so in a couple months I will ask for them again and call you a pussy for not reposting them. Deal?

Rent free.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

I myself don't think non-docs should perform them.

If the experience of California is any indication, it hasn’t made abortions any less safe.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

Why do you act like it's the actual facts that has DJ panties in a wad? He doesn't know why he's outraged other than his news source told him to be. And abortions.
    Yeah partial birth and 3rd trimester abortion are nothing to object to.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

Yeah partial birth and 3rd trimester abortion are nothing to object to.
    This thread doesn’t have a fucking thing to do with 3rd trimester abortion, which are tragic cases and all require a doctor.