Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maine says you need not be a Doctor to perform an abortion

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
Every time these pro abortion zealots come up with another crazy idea, I think it can’t get any more insane. Unfortunately I am always wrong

Maine gov signs bill allowing
non-doctors to perform abortions

https://nypost.com/2019/06/11/maine-gov-signs-bill-allowing-non-doctors-to-perform-abortions/

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Deej is just concerned about patient safety.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    And you’re not Gentle Giant?
  • Options
    Once again a lib nutjob unprepared to discuss the main issue about this legislation.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    The main issue is that this increases safe access to an abortion. That’s why you’re against it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

Once again a lib nutjob unprepared to discuss the main issue about this legislation.

Just be thankful he isn't claiming you were comparing abortion rates in the 1960s to abortions rates in the 1980s.
  • Options
    blob has designs on your ass, Deej. Please use protection.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

blob has designs on your ass, Deej. Please use protection.

The city of Ferguson settled for $1.5 million thus proving I have no design on DJ's ass. You seem very angry O'Keefed. Why are you comparing abortion rates from different decades?
  • Options
    And blob runs another thread into the thicket, speaking of abortions.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Just following your lead O'Keefed. Why are you so angry? Did you have to perform an abortion? And why do you insist on comparing abortion rates from different decades O'Keefed?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Just following your lead O'Keefed. Why are you so angry? Did you have to perform an abortion? And why do you insist on comparing abortion rates from different decades O'Keefed?
    Pretty soon people claiming to be lawyers will be able to perform abortions. Of course it’s all a concern for patient safety.😂😂😂

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

The main issue is that this increases safe access to an abortion. That’s why you’re against it.

I thought back alley abortions were a bad thing
  • Options
    edited June 2019

HHusky said:

I thought back alley abortions were a bad thing
    Funny story. The bill doesn't allow for everyone to perform abortions. The new Maine law is now a lot like California's existing law.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Pretty soon people claiming to be lawyers will be able to perform abortions. Of course it’s all a concern for patient safety.😂😂😂

You would ban all abortions, Deej. Why the crocodile tears?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

O'keefed my have to give a second look at Gillibrand

• Options
    edited June 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Don't kid yourself. Like most of his ilk, Deej is pro-birth. Nothing more.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Lacking your ability to read minds I tend to let people say what their position is.

Do you agree with Gillibrand that being Pro-life is like being a racist and just not an acceptable position that we can allow anymore?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Lacking your ability to read minds I tend to let people say what their position is.

Do you agree with Gillibrand that being Pro-life is like being a racist and just not an acceptable position that we can allow anymore?
    I didn't bother to find out whether she really said it--not that I'm distrustful of your representations or those of your favorite RW sources, of course.

But people are entitled to their beliefs. We even let racists have their beliefs. That doesn't mean we can't mock them.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I didn't bother to find out whether she really said it--not that I'm distrustful of your representations or those of your favorite RW sources, of course.

But people are entitled to their beliefs.
    That's the O'Keefed I know and love, keep yourself nice and ignorant. Much easier to run your mouth that way and you're not encumbered by any messy facts. Are you claiming the audio could be dubbed O'Keefed? Is that really not Gillibrand but a Russian bot?

Speaking of Russian bots are you ever going to man up and tell me which "narrative" Race and I bought into that was being pushed by the "Russian bots" or that just another question to add to your Kunt file?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

But people are entitled to their beliefs.
    That's the O'Keefed I know and love, keep yourself nice and ignorant. Much easier to run your mouth that way and you're not encumbered by any messy facts. Are you claiming the audio could be dubbed O'Keefed? Is that really not Gillibrand but a Russian bot?

Speaking of Russian bots are you ever going to man up and tell me which "narrative" Race and I bought into that was being pushed by the "Russian bots" or that just another question to add to your Kunt file?
    I don't fucking care what she said or didn't say. It's some tangent that excites you, but almost no one else.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    imagine that - in a largely rural state highly trained medical professionals are now allowed to perform a medical procedure they are otherwise trained to perform...and deej thinks that's insane...lolz