Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon party

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Timly dedication to @ZoneUW Hindo et al
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Headline to this thread is definitely YBE. Nicely done!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

What the fuck, Vanilla?

This has to be some liberal bullshit cooked up because some pussy had their feelings hurt by YogaGirl82, who wtf'd a post on yogafatties.com

What other reason could there be for not showing you who thought your poast was a piece of shit?

As long as the chin button is still there and Derek added the Fuck Off button, I guess I'll quit sniveling and figure it out. Vanilla should quit worry about working for Derek and start working on not being such fucking pansy asses.

@Vanillatest
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,869
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    You solved the issue that Vanilla's devs who get paid to do this full time failed to come up with a solution for.

Make sure to let the president of Vanilla know.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,217
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You solved the issue that Vanilla's devs who get paid to do this full time failed to come up with a solution for.

Make sure to let the president of Vanilla know.

Yes, this makes sense.
  • Options
    DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Okay!

Hardcore Husky has faced much adversity over the past three days, with what historians will refer to as The WTF Crisis of 2019.

But after 48 hours of plotting, scheming and binge-watching Seinfeld reruns, we've returned with a plan.

We have some new features this morning. We have added Fuck Off and Not Your Best Effort reaction buttons.

I also discovered a backdoor way to manipulate the system, I think.

Vanilla has it set up so reactions with a negative tag are not visible. So I took one of their negative buttons that we haven't been using, which is "dislike". I changed it to have a positive tag, and altered its name to "Not Your Best Effort". I also took the unused "laugh out loud" button, and turned it into "Fuck Off". So when posters click either of these buttons, their avatars will show beneath the post in question. Hurt feelings and retaliation will ensue.

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover wanted Fucktard to be a button, and I wanted Fucktarded. But the people voted for Fuck Off. I want to try to create something for the Nacho Man Savage in that regard. So this is still a work in progress,

I'm keeping the WTF button in place so that we'll be able to continue burying Hondo's posts in the Tug Tavern.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon party. Let this be a lesson to our young snot-nosed millennial, @backthepack.

All the FREE PUB in this thread makes my pp tingle.

TYJSFYS