Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon party

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,214
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited June 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Okay!

Hardcore Husky has faced much adversity over the past three days, with what historians will refer to as The WTF Crisis of 2019.

But after 48 hours of plotting, scheming and binge-watching Seinfeld reruns, we've returned with a plan.

We have some new features this morning. We have added Fuck Off and Not Your Best Effort reaction buttons.

I also discovered a backdoor way to manipulate the system, I think.

Vanilla has it set up so reactions with a negative tag are not visible. So I took one of their negative buttons that we haven't been using, which is "dislike". I changed it to have a positive tag, and altered its name to "Not Your Best Effort". I also took the unused "laugh out loud" button, and turned it into "Fuck Off". So when posters click either of these buttons, their avatars will show beneath the post in question. Hurt feelings and retaliation will ensue.

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover wanted Fucktard to be a button, and I wanted Fucktarded. But the people voted for Fuck Off. I want to try to create something for the Nacho Man Savage in that regard. So this is still a work in progress,

I'm keeping the WTF button in place so that we'll be able to continue burying Hondo's posts in the Tug Tavern.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon party. Let this be a lesson to our young snot-nosed millennial, @backthepack.

Comments