Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jared Greenfield commits to Ducks

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2018 Pacific Takes Pac-12 All-Freshman team: USC leads the way with five first-team selections

https://www.pacifictakes.com/2018/12/4/18126447/2018-pacific-takes-pac-12-all-freshman-team-usc-leads-the-way-with-five-first-team-selections

First Team

Offense

QB J.T. Daniels USC - The whiz kid had a solid year. Not a great year, but he’s on track to be a future All-Pac-12 QB.

RB Jermar Jefferson Oregon State - He was arguably the conference’s best running back as just a true freshman.

RB C.J. Verdell Oregon - Emerged as Oregon’s starter and carved up Pac-12 defenses, finishing with 975 yards and 10 TDs while also receiving for 312 yards and two TDS.

WR Amon-Ra St. Brown USC - One of the conference’s best receivers as just a true freshman. He finished with 60 catches from 750 yards with three TDs.

WR Jaylen Dixon Utah - A speedy playmaker who had nearly 500 yards receiving, a touchdown and averaged 20 yards per-catch.

TE Cade Otton Washington - He might already be the conference’s best blocking tight end and also caught three touchdowns and had 158 yards receiving.

OL Abe Lucas Washington State - Started at right tackle all season and is already one of the conference’s best.

OL Jaxon Kirkland Washington - Stepped up as a redshirt freshman and started at right guard for the Huskies every game.

OL Penei Sewell Oregon - Was on track to maybe be a first or second-team All-Pac-12 selection before he got hurt.

OL William Sherman Colorado - Fresman starter made honorable mention All-Pac-12.

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,051
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

CJ Verdell just another crumby Oregon 3 star.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw_LwRqWkYQ

Verdell is the worst RB Oregon has had in maybe 40 years.
    You are really stupid. Good enough to score the winning TD vs the pups.

Yo Don’t know much about Oregon football.

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. “

Sean Burwell would eat him for lunch. Verdell has the worst vision of any RB I've ever seen at any level. You know what's stupid? Hanging your entire argument on one play in which UW fucked up 3 ways and all Verdell did was run straight ahead. Go ahead and play with this fire tho.
    It’s really moronic to use a Strawman argument at anytime but to lower oneself on a college football forum takes a major fucking idiot. It’s really lazy to argue against a position no one has taken. What a moron.
    You are worse than @StrongArmCobra

• Options
    edited June 2019
    dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. “

Sean Burwell would eat him for lunch. Verdell has the worst vision of any RB I've ever seen at any level. You know what's stupid? Hanging your entire argument on one play in which UW fucked up 3 ways and all Verdell did was run straight ahead. Go ahead and play with this fire tho.
    It’s really moronic to use a Strawman argument at anytime but to lower oneself on a college football forum takes a major fucking idiot. It’s really lazy to argue against a position no one has taken. What a moron.
    You are worse than @StrongArmCobra

At least I don’t stoop to using straw men in arguments.

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This thread is infected.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

You Don’t know much about Oregon football.

He ran for 3.8 YPC lol. I could have scored on that play. UW was in the wrong defense for that situation. Expecting Oregon to pass
    CH Verdell

Career Stats

ATT YDS AVG TD LNG REC YDS AVG TD LNG FUM LST
    202 1,018 5.0 10 74 27 315 11.7 2 28 0 0

Lol, yeah, go ahead and look up his average yards per rush against conference opponents and Michigan State.
    Always with the moronic excuses. 😂

Moronic excuses? You're an idiot. Don't use his stats against Oregon's cupcake non-conference schedule last season to skew the data. How many yards did he average per carry against conference opponents and Michigan State? That will give an accurate and relevant assessment on the season he had. Is there a reason you don't want to do this?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    DJDuck said:

Has he proven anything yet? How many yards has he rushed for? People in glass houses..........

Are you gonna take the bet or not pussy? Your hesitation tells me all I need to know.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Verdell sucks hth!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Verdell sucks hth!

not really.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Has he proven anything yet? How many yards has he rushed for? People in glass houses..........

Are you gonna take the bet or not pussy? Your hesitation tells me all I need to know.
    I don't know what this bet is about, but I wouldn't blame anyone for not betting with you give your history of disappearing when things don't go your way.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

You Don’t know much about Oregon football.

He ran for 3.8 YPC lol. I could have scored on that play. UW was in the wrong defense for that situation. Expecting Oregon to pass
    CH Verdell

Career Stats

ATT YDS AVG TD LNG REC YDS AVG TD LNG FUM LST
    202 1,018 5.0 10 74 27 315 11.7 2 28 0 0

Lol, yeah, go ahead and look up his average yards per rush against conference opponents and Michigan State.
    Always with the moronic excuses. 😂

Moronic excuses? You're an idiot. Don't use his stats against Oregon's cupcake non-conference schedule last season to skew the data. How many yards did he average per carry against conference opponents and Michigan State? That will give an accurate and relevant assessment on the season he had. Is there a reason you don't want to do this?
    You’re so full of crap. If you looked up Gaskins stats it would include cupcakes, so would Browning’s and so would anyone else’s moron.
  • Options
    dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

What a stunningly ignorant statement.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

DJDuck said:

I don't know what this bet is about, but I wouldn't blame anyone for not betting with you give your history of disappearing when things don't go your way.

I haven’t been around long enough to see this. I can’t imagine his time if were to wipe the floor with Auburn.

No, SAC, this isn’t an invitation to comment on how that’s an impossibility. It’s only a hypothetical and not my prediction.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

DJDuck said:

Maybe you just have to denigrate another teams returning running backs when you have crap in the cupboard.😂

Wanna bet? Salvon Ahmed will average more yards per carry than CJ Verdell against conference opponents. If I win, your avatar has to be a photo of the 70-21 scoreboard. If you win, I'll change mine to a photo of your choosing. Deal?
    Washington has a dearth of running backs and talent at that position. Verdell will share time with some other good running backs. I’m not happy with Arroyo’s offense but it is different than Oregon’s other offenses and Washington’s

You may be right and you may be wrong but it still says nothing to narratives that Verdell is a quality back and Ahmed is unproven.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,051
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

What a stunningly ignorant statement.
    Shut the fuck up, you had to google Sean Burwell.
  • Options
    dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Apparently you've never seen Ahmed run Grandpa Sankey.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Me and Herman Ho-Ching had a good laff.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    You are an ignorant fuck dtd.

I have been attending Oregon games for 65 yrs. I was most likely watching Duck vs Husky games before you were born.

We have had Duck Season tickets for 30+ years. I have seen Sean Burwell play. I don’t need to look him up. He was a good back. I don’t know what you mean about Sean Burwell eating Verdell for lunch but Verdells career is all ahead of him. As good as Sean was I don’t think he rushed for 1,000 yds in a single season. I may be wrong but I think that statistic is correct.
  • Options

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

This is a dumb take
  • Options

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

This is a dumb take
    No, it's not.

The terrorist flies through wide open holes. In traffic, not so much.

Either he has not vision, or he's a pussy, or both.

You tell me boy.
  • Options
    Dude he wasn’t a feature back. His job wasn’t to grind out yards it was to try and create a big play every single touch