Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Never before has a player had a shot to win three rings in three games

13»

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

Lebron going to Miami w/ Wade and Bosh wasn’t a bitch move either? Because it was.

Fuck that arguement. Go to the place you can win the best rings and play with the best. It’s non-sense fuck that arguement. Other teams have to adjust.

The Heat won 47 games the year before Lebron went there, the Warriors won 73 the year before Durant. It’s not the same, those guys created their team, Durant basically mooched off Golden State’s greatness.
    Not apples and oranges at all

Put Bosh on that Miami team the year prior and you are looking at a 60 win team
    I don’t deal in hypotheticals.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I am willing to bet that this legacy talk is less important to KD than his health and ability to keep playing at a high level. This stuff about "he had to play and get hurt to show his commitment" is beyond retarded.

KD breathed life in to that team last night. No chance they win without him giving it a go. Now, can that carry over two more times? I think the Warriors win a close game 6 shooting lights out from 3, but I can't picture Kawhi losing at home in game 7. He's the best player in the series and will control the outcome.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I am willing to bet that this legacy talk is less important to KD than his health and ability to keep playing at a high level. This stuff about "he had to play and get hurt to show his commitment" is beyond retarded.

KD breathed life in to that team last night. No chance they win without him giving it a go. Now, can that carry over two more times? I think the Warriors win a close game 6 shooting lights out from 3, but I can't picture Kawhi losing at home in game 7. He's the best player in the series and will control the outcome.

He’s the best player in this series...enough said on that?