Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Never before has a player had a shot to win three rings in three games

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

There’s no fixing a partial tear ... it’s just a matter of when it goes

Reading these before/after comments are amusing

After tonight, I’m pretty confident in saying KD has cemented his legacy

He has no legacy. He was a coward for running to the best team in the league after choking away a 3-1 lead vs them. A top 3 player in the league joined the best team and they won, who cares. And if Golden State wins this series he’s nothing but a footnote in the Steph/Klay/Draymond story.

I feel bad for him but that doesn’t change the facts.
    I can see the downvote you gave my previous post. I don't think you have any idea just how much your downvotes hurt me.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Yes and no. Depending on how minor it is it can certainly heal with enough rest.
    My source = the original IT
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Tequilla said:

He has no legacy. He was a coward for running to the best team in the league after choking away a 3-1 lead vs them. A top 3 player in the league joined the best team and they won, who cares. And if Golden State wins this series he’s nothing but a footnote in the Steph/Klay/Draymond story.

I can see the downvote you gave my previous post. I don't think you have any idea just how much your downvotes hurt me.
    I couldn’t flag a moderators post.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    edited June 2019

Agree. He essentially pulled a Willis Reed in reverse.

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Yep. None of this is debatable. As the biggest Kevin hater on this forum, I do not have a single ounce of sympathy for him. He broke the NBA in the biggest bitch move in the history of sports. Rest in piss.

Cheering for GSW now for the ultimate KD lulz when they win.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Golden State’s GM on the verge of tears talking about it.
    Phony boy tears. Fuck his agent for allowing the team management and training staff to pressure him into playing.

I love KD.
    KD playing tonight is the absolute best thing that could happen to his career and legacy.

He made the right decision.
    He might not be the same after an achilles tho. He still has like 7-8 good years left.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lebron going to Miami w/ Wade and Bosh wasn’t a bitch move either? Because it was.

Fuck that arguement. Go to the place you can win the best rings and play with the best. It’s non-sense fuck that arguement. Other teams have to adjust.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Yes and no. Depending on how minor it is it can certainly heal with enough rest.
    Amazing basketball player. Not someone who has ever come across as an especially intelligent human being.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Tequilla said:

Russell Westbrook will also have practically no legacy, putting up monster numbers on a shitty team no one really cares about.

Similarly for Hardin too.

Nash, Iverson, Barkley, Miller, Stockton, Ewing, McGrady, Wilkins, and Malone all know what its like to be great but get shit on for never winning a ring.

Durant is a beta bitch for other reasons, wanting to play next to THE greatest 3pt shooter of all time and one of the greatest 3pt wings of all time isnt why.

All that being said, 81% chance his window is closed and his legacy is fucked.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Lebron going to Miami w/ Wade and Bosh wasn’t a bitch move either? Because it was.

Fuck that arguement. Go to the place you can win the best rings and play with the best. It’s non-sense fuck that arguement. Other teams have to adjust.

Any comparison of KD to GSW to LeBron joining that Heat team is so unconscionably stupid andso hilariously misguided that I am compelled to permanently judge.

• Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Amazing basketball player. Not someone who has ever come across as an especially intelligent human being.
    True

But my source is him talking about what his doctor told him and Grant Hill (also an expert in this field) confirming the player/doctor conversation
  • Options

The Heat won 47 games the year before Lebron went there, the Warriors won 73 the year before Durant. It’s not the same, those guys created their team, Durant basically mooched off Golden State’s greatness.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

They don't win tonight without KD. Sure looked like he was primed to have his legacy defining 3 rings in 3 games.

He'll never get that moment now, but tonight was still a win for KD.
    Durant’s legacy is such a joke that 11 points in the first half of a game is meaningful. Nuff said on that.
  • Options
    The KD hate is so fucking stupid ... and for the usual stupidity of people ... it’s a new low of stupidity
  • Options

The Heat won 47 games the year before Lebron went there, the Warriors won 73 the year before Durant. It’s not the same, those guys created their team, Durant basically mooched off Golden State’s greatness.
    Not apples and oranges at all

Put Bosh on that Miami team the year prior and you are looking at a 60 win team
  • Options
    Founders Club
    @Tequilla 's basketball posts are far worse than anything ever posted on the tug.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

They don't win tonight without KD.
    most impactful 11 points in history lol

• Options
    And you are beyond biased in your views on this particular subject

My tune on KD has been consistent over the years because I’ve listened to him talk about his views on hoops and actually take him at his word ...

That same opinion basically was echoed by each member of the Warriors Organization tonight

I know it’s hard to believe, but it’s just damn possible after all these years that KD just wanted to play at the highest level possible with guys that see the game similar to how he does