Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CNBC headline is absolutely amazing to me

124»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Strange how a low unemployment rates slow job growth. The biggest issue we have is the 3.5% that is currently unemployed are unemployable. We just need keep moving workers from the government sector into the private sector.

I was talking to a friend a couple days ago who owns a business that employs around 40 people. He said he cannot find workers to fill several open positions. He said he placed an ad for an office manager and received 0 responses.
    Um...did he post it right? That seems a bit unusual.
    Maybe he forgot to click the “confirm” button. I think we’ve all been there!!
    Lol like no joke, if you post it on indeed or some shit youre guaranteed to at minimum get some random irrelevant applications.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

dflea said:

Gaybob is a gigantic pussy with so much sand packed in her vagina that she needs to spread some around in every fucking thread.

Every.

Fucking.

Thread.

I don't recall you holding Hondo to this standard.

Have another drink.
    I could say the same about you.

In fact, I did, and never really saw a compelling response.

You're a professional when it comes to Hondo. Somehow, I never see you when the other clockwork shills do their thing.

Huh?

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/59528/pm-to-djquook#latest

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Strange how a low unemployment rates slow job growth. The biggest issue we have is the 3.5% that is currently unemployed are unemployable. We just need keep moving workers from the government sector into the private sector.

I was talking to a friend a couple days ago who owns a business that employs around 40 people. He said he cannot find workers to fill several open positions. He said he placed an ad for an office manager and received 0 responses.
    Um...did he post it right? That seems a bit unusual.
    Depends where you’re located. I know many Seattle area businesses (including my company), are struggling to fill many positions.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Here's a good headline from CNN

"The ex-Boston Red Sox player was shot in the back by a motorcyclist who approached him directly, police say"

Also Thank You President Trump for halting the Mexico tariffs, should help with next months jobs report(maybe).
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

I'll concede that CNBC is probably the most hyperbolic. Seems like Fox is trying to bury the lead. Who said it best?

CNBC: "Jobs creation slows dramatically with payrolls up just 75,000 in May, much worse than expected"

NPR: "Hiring Slows Amid Trade Tensions, With Only 75,000 Jobs Added In May"

CNN: "US economy added only 75,000 jobs in May"

Wall Street Journal: "U.S. Added 75,000 Jobs in May as Hiring Slowed"

Fox News: doesn't appear to have a boiler plate article on the jobs report that has a headline I can copypasta. I can only find a 1 min video clip titled "May jobs report below expectations"

There's only bias in the MSM. Derek's news source shows no bias.
    Are you capable of posting without fucking strawman ass Hondo?
    Ironic
    You're free to point out where I've done so. But we both know you're just going to run and hide.
    From?
    From backing up your twat of a mouth.
    You’re as bad as Hondo. Sucking the far right off is so cliche. Que your Kunt retort
    Shocking, a response that doesn't back up your mouth. Still waiting for all those examples of me fucking strawman ass. Ironic.
    Name ONE position left of arch conservative—contrary to Fox News— you’ve supported on the boreds. Prove me wrong, 🦜

RedRocket said:

I'll concede that CNBC is probably the most hyperbolic. Seems like Fox is trying to bury the lead. Who said it best?

CNBC: "Jobs creation slows dramatically with payrolls up just 75,000 in May, much worse than expected"

Fox News: doesn't appear to have a boiler plate article on the jobs report that has a headline I can copypasta. I can only find a 1 min video clip titled "May jobs report below expectations"

Wall Street Journal gave a proper headline
    We’re gonna need to have a technically gifted writer weigh in.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Are you capable of posting without fucking strawman ass Hondo?
    Ironic
    You're free to point out where I've done so. But we both know you're just going to run and hide.
    From?
    From backing up your twat of a mouth.
    You’re as bad as Hondo. Sucking the far right off is so cliche. Que your Kunt retort
    Shocking, a response that doesn't back up your mouth. Still waiting for all those examples of me fucking strawman ass. Ironic.
    Name ONE position left of arch conservative—contrary to Fox News— you’ve supported on the boreds. Prove me wrong, 🦜
    It's beneath you to invite, engage in, or countenance gay quarrels such as these.

And it fags out the thread. So there's that, too.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Yet you post freely for hours and hours per day without censorship on the forum he created that was funded by him and others while not paying a fucking dime. You’re one of the biggest pieces of shit I’ve ever come across. Have you no shame?

I don't think I've seen truer words ever spoken.

Except the part about me not paying a dime. But other than that, cool.

Proof that BB will upvote even the dumbest Leftard comments.

BB needs to get a life. Or at least some poasting skills.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Yet you post freely for hours and hours per day without censorship on the forum he created that was funded by him and others while not paying a fucking dime. You’re one of the biggest pieces of shit I’ve ever come across. Have you no shame?

Your post is proof you need a life.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Fair point. Digging through all of your endless spam to find a single post must have been a considerable effort.
  • Options

pawz said:

dflea said:

Gaybob is a gigantic pussy with so much sand packed in her vagina that she needs to spread some around in every fucking thread.

Every.

Fucking.

Thread.

I don't recall you holding Hondo to this standard.

Have another drink.
    Beating up on Hondo is a fucking cliche at this point. Some of us just don't want to get his decomposing corpse on our shoes.
    Hondo today is still the same Hondo as back in the day.

On his knees, begging for Sloppy 10ths.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Fair point. Digging through all of your endless spam to find a single post must have been a considerable effort.
    Exactly.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

*Poop Emoticon.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Yeah because the drive by Kunt who posted this:

Everyone chuckles when you try to use logic like that.

Obviously has a life.