Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CNBC headline is absolutely amazing to me

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,021
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

I'll concede that CNBC is probably the most hyperbolic. Seems like Fox is trying to bury the lead. Who said it best?

CNBC: "Jobs creation slows dramatically with payrolls up just 75,000 in May, much worse than expected"

NPR: "Hiring Slows Amid Trade Tensions, With Only 75,000 Jobs Added In May"

CNN: "US economy added only 75,000 jobs in May"

Wall Street Journal: "U.S. Added 75,000 Jobs in May as Hiring Slowed"

Fox News: doesn't appear to have a boiler plate article on the jobs report that has a headline I can copypasta. I can only find a 1 min video clip titled "May jobs report below expectations"

There's only bias in the MSM. Derek's news source shows no bias.
    Are you capable of posting without fucking strawman ass Hondo?
    Ironic
    You're free to point out where I've done so. But we both know you're just going to run and hide.
    From the dude who brings up random shit people say from months ago, not even related to the topic, when backed into a corner.
    Yes, yes, it's just "random shit" to post straight up lies from you when you're accusing someone else of being a liar. Or to post instances where you've swallowed like a bitch bullshit stories like the MAGA hat wearing kids when you're criticizing others for being duped.
    He accused me yesterday I think? Of course he was wrong.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

I'll concede that CNBC is probably the most hyperbolic. Seems like Fox is trying to bury the lead. Who said it best?

CNBC: "Jobs creation slows dramatically with payrolls up just 75,000 in May, much worse than expected"

Fox News: doesn't appear to have a boiler plate article on the jobs report that has a headline I can copypasta. I can only find a 1 min video clip titled "May jobs report below expectations"

Ironic
    You're free to point out where I've done so. But we both know you're just going to run and hide.
    From the dude who brings up random shit people say from months ago, not even related to the topic, when backed into a corner.
    Link?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Yet you post freely for hours and hours per day without censorship on the forum he created that was funded by him and others while not paying a fucking dime. You’re one of the biggest pieces of shit I’ve ever come across. Have you no shame?
    No. I don't have shame. Thanks for your concern.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Ironic
    From?
    From backing up your twat of a mouth.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Yet you post freely for hours and hours per day without censorship on the forum he created that was funded by him and others while not paying a fucking dime. You’re one of the biggest pieces of shit I’ve ever come across. Have you no shame?
    To be capable of shame you have to have the ability for self-reflection, humility and certain level of personal integrity. Hondo has none of these traits. That's how the motherfucker can sit here with a straight face with no sense of his own hypocrisy and complain about other people lying or the quality of their news sources while he posts Yahoo News all day.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

You’re a piece of shit. Bottom line. May a donation you fuckhead. Typical leftist fuck. Let someone else pick up the bill and you use the shit out of it.
    Mike can't see the wam badge next to my name. Forget your meds this morning? Why the hate Mike?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Ironic
    Yes, yes, it's just "random shit" to post straight up lies from you when you're accusing someone else of being a liar. Or to post instances where you've swallowed like a bitch bullshit stories like the MAGA hat wearing kids when you're criticizing others for being duped.
    He claimed you were lying about the the number of illegals in this country and the illegals voting here in California. Race asked him for a link and he posted something about a recent DMV computer error that didn't address anything you said.

Of course he then ran away when this fact was pointed out to him.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Ironic
    He claimed you were lying about the the number of illegals in this country and the illegals voting here in California. Race asked him for a link and he posted something about a recent DMV computer error that didn't address anything you said.

Having real life shit to do and not on here all day is running away now? Fuck you have no life Bob. You are like race sitting around all day listening to Rush on the am radio waiting to post the stupid shit on here.

On the point of illegals voting. There's so many sources when you Google it to get the information you need. It's not like obscure bullshit you post as fact and can't find information about because it's random babblings from Rush or Micheal Savage or some shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Ironic

Having real life shit to do and not on here all day is running away now? Fuck you have no life Bob. You are like race sitting around all day listening to Rush on the am radio waiting to post the stupid shit on here.

On the point of illegals voting. There's so many sources when you Google it to get the information you need. It's not like obscure bullshit you post as fact and can't find information about because it's random babblings from Rush or Micheal Savage or some shit.
    Imagine Hondo accusing and mocking someone of being hear all day....
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

You’re a piece of shit. Bottom line. May a donation you fuckhead. Typical leftist fuck. Let someone else pick up the bill and you use the shit out of it.
    Mike can't see the wam badge next to my name. Forget your meds this morning? Why the hate Mike?

Freeloading piece of shit. I know
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Worry bout u DJ 👀
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Ironic

Funny because your "real life" didn't stop you from running your ignorant mouth in about a half a dozen other threads later that day Hondo.

You were the one posting bullshit Hondo. You claimed this linked showed that illegals voting was a "hoax"

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-dmv-voter-registration-error-20180905-story.html
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Ironic

Funny because your "real life" didn't stop you from running your ignorant mouth in about a half a dozen other threads later that day Hondo.

You were the one posting bullshit Hondo. You claimed this linked showed that illegals voting was a "hoax"

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-dmv-voter-registration-error-20180905-story.html
    Is your Google broken?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Ironic

Imagine Hondo accusing and mocking someone of being hear all day....
    The connection between Hondo getting "busy" immediately after he shoves his head up his ass is uncanny.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What’s so biased about the headline? Should it instead try to put a positive spin on job creation slowing down?
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I noticed the same thing, I had work to do yesterday and didn’t have the time to post too much last evening, and I was accused of “hiding” from Bob. But bob stays here 24/7.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Ironic

Is your Google broken?
    I need to Google the fact that the link you provide didn't support your ignorant mouth?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

"Jobs creation slows dramatically with payrolls up just 75,000 in May, much worse than expected"

Reading that you'd think we were in a deep recession

How about just reporting the news instead of interjecting your fucking bias into every article

Most English sentences contain an argument. You’re free to argue back.
    Oh shit, @DerekJohnson has run afoul with the HondoBros. He’s in for it now.
    It’s a good thing he can’t see I’m WTFing his poasts.