Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dammit the sky may not be falling

12346»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Go short or go gold. The USA is FUBAR for now. FED will be abolished. Invasion on the Southern Border that the government ignores, downplays, is complicit in. Food supply under attack in the Midwest. Massive revolts on the horizon if this continues, which it will, because the government no longer works. Tariffs, trade wars and real wars. Communazis in charge of the economy = disaster on the horizon.

I read all of his posts like they are coming over a cracking HF long wire HAM feed with him buried deep in a bunker somewhere. #obkambiance
    Well obviously @swaye you've been reading OBK's stuff. It's not like your in stocks, bonds, and cash in terms of your net worth.
    Guns, Jeeps and watches is much better currency in the trailer park.
    Come the revolution, ammunition will be worth its weight in gold. I’m already a millionaire, if I could just get the banks to see my point. Fascist bastards.
    Fuck me. I only have like 50 x 00 Buckshot shells in a drawer.

#yellazombiefood

You can come to my place during the end of times. We will have all the guns, bullets, and MRE's you need. Just bring one of your wifes hot friends. And I mean a 10. Not some 7 you hope to pass of to me as a 10. If she is an 8 but mute, that counts as a 10.
    At the end of times a 7 is a 10. I’ll bring a couple of they/ze/its for entertainment. It’ll be fun watching their worldview break apart.
    I've always gotten a lot of happiness out of the knowledge that if the end of times ever happens, all the whiny liberal cunts will be the first to die. If you can't kill it, gut it, skin it and cook it, you dead. Nobody in the city has life skills at all anymore. They all ded.
    I think most preppers and gold holders are kooks, but I like you (not homo) @Swaye because you're cool and "prep" in a way that doesn't annoy me. Way, I figure it, I always have about a weeks worth of beans, cheerios and chips in the house, plus a scatter gun to take care of any looters. I need to get better about having more water stock piled. But even in the worst case earthquake or solar flare, it wouldn't only take about 2,000 national guard troops to keep order in Seattle.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Go short or go gold. The USA is FUBAR for now. FED will be abolished. Invasion on the Southern Border that the government ignores, downplays, is complicit in. Food supply under attack in the Midwest. Massive revolts on the horizon if this continues, which it will, because the government no longer works. Tariffs, trade wars and real wars. Communazis in charge of the economy = disaster on the horizon.

I read all of his posts like they are coming over a cracking HF long wire HAM feed with him buried deep in a bunker somewhere. #obkambiance
    Well obviously @swaye you've been reading OBK's stuff. It's not like your in stocks, bonds, and cash in terms of your net worth.
    Come the revolution, ammunition will be worth its weight in gold. I’m already a millionaire, if I could just get the banks to see my point. Fascist bastards.

#yellazombiefood

Get to work! Rule of thumb is 200 rounds for your pistol, 1000 rounds and six mags for your fightin' rifle, 100 buck, 50 slugs and 200 bird shot for your shotty. As much .22LR as you can.

If shit really went sideways the National Guard will all be guarding their own homes.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#yellazombiefood

You can come to my place during the end of times. We will have all the guns, bullets, and MRE's you need. Just bring one of your wifes hot friends. And I mean a 10. Not some 7 you hope to pass of to me as a 10. If she is an 8 but mute, that counts as a 10.
    At the end of times a 7 is a 10. I’ll bring a couple of they/ze/its for entertainment. It’ll be fun watching their worldview break apart.
    I've always gotten a lot of happiness out of the knowledge that if the end of times ever happens, all the whiny liberal cunts will be the first to die. If you can't kill it, gut it, skin it and cook it, you dead. Nobody in the city has life skills at all anymore. They all ded.
    I think most preppers and gold holders are kooks, but I like you (not homo) @Swaye because you're cool and "prep" in a way that doesn't annoy me. Way, I figure it, I always have about a weeks worth of beans, cheerios and chips in the house, plus a scatter gun to take care of any looters. I need to get better about having more water stock piled. But even in the worst case earthquake or solar flare, it wouldn't only take about 2,000 national guard troops to keep order in Seattle.
    Water heater and a dozen Brita filters should get you through. We keep about 20 gallons in the house & garage, just in case. Could definitely stock more booze, though.
  • Options

@Swaye rhymes with gay

Gee. English Major at STDU?
  • Options

@Swaye rhymes with gay

No
  • Options

@Swaye rhymes with gay

No
    POTD. Seriously.
  • Options

@Swaye rhymes with gay

No
    POTD. Seriously.
    Maybe
  • Options

@Swaye rhymes with gay

No
    POTD. Seriously.
    Maybe
    Classics bored nominee.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

@Swaye rhymes with gay

No
    POTD. Seriously.
    Maybe
    Classics bored nominee.
    I do my best. Currently at a bar and all the waitresses are smoking. Always enjoyable

I can brag to them that Turd Buffer thinks I'm a big deal
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#yellazombiefood

Get to work! Rule of thumb is 200 rounds for your pistol, 1000 rounds and six mags for your fightin' rifle, 100 buck, 50 slugs and 200 bird shot for your shotty. As much .22LR as you can.

If shit really went sideways the National Guard will all be guarding their own homes.
    This is how I picture @Sledog in real life

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcsLaSBWG9k
  • Options

Sledog said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#yellazombiefood

This is how I picture @Sledog in real life

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcsLaSBWG9k
    How I picture you

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sold my .50 cal long ago! It was fun but I didn't use it much. It is more of an anti-thing gun.