Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dammit the sky may not be falling

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

Give it a try sometime. Have a little faith in the old USA

Winning through announcements by the Fed.

Great news! We're going to start paying people to borrow money!
    @cirhossisdawg true???
    Imagine having a mortgage and then bragging about exclusive REITs that pay less than the DOW.
    CD thinks the bank can foreclose on your mortgage even if youre current on all payments. Might explain the type of mortgage he has.
    You try to “think” GayBob.

I know.

That makes a huge difference.
    Are you lying now and claiming you didn’t say that El Monte?
    Banks frequently foreclose on property where market value is significantly below loan value.

What do you “think” about that GayBob?
    Ah but that’s not what you claimed you lying piece of shit.
    Thanks exactly what I said. You’re too fucking stupid to know either way. WTGWT.
    Give us an example of where a bank foreclosed on someone who was current on their payments. Last time you stuck your head up your ass with this claim you failed miserably.
    Just to be clear. You are asking to see a bank foreclosure notice that would be published on line? Because you don’t understand? Correct?
    Look at El Monte the Kunt dance
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???
    Imagine having a mortgage and then bragging about exclusive REITs that pay less than the DOW.
    CD thinks the bank can foreclose on your mortgage even if youre current on all payments. Might explain the type of mortgage he has.

I know.

Banks frequently foreclose on property where market value is significantly below loan value.

Thanks exactly what I said. You’re too fucking stupid to know either way. WTGWT.
    Give us an example of where a bank foreclosed on someone who was current on their payments. Last time you stuck your head up your ass with this claim you failed miserably.
    Just to be clear. You are asking to see a bank foreclosure notice that would be published on line? Because you don’t understand? Correct?
    So tell me GayBob what happens to a bank when the Loan to value ratio on a real estate loan becomes greater than 80 pct? 100 pct? What happens then GayBob? Any idea? I’m sure you’ll answer the question.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???

I know.

Dance GayBob! Dance!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Winning

I'm no accredited investor but I think the market leveling off the last year or so is a good thing. It lessens the chance of a meltdwon.

Of course some fraidy cats have moved to safer harbors. T's and P's to @cirhossisdawg having to borrow more money and all, but most states are humming right along in job and wage growth. The tariffs are another story, but if the signs start pointing down, Trump will pull them.
    No, you’re not.

So it’s ok us consumers pay higher taxes until the point it bodes ill for trump? Trumptardism at its finest.
    You’re having a lot of struggle today. Again tariffs aren’t taxes. Taxes don’t involve a choice. A decision to purchase a product that’s price may be effected by a tariff is a choice.

Hope this clears the muddy water for you.

Somewhere Hondo is relieved that at least for one day, He isn’t the joke of the board.
    Shut up, butthole. A tariff sure as fuck is a tax, and no, you don't have to pay every tax. A gas tax only affects those that buy gas, but it's still a fucking tax - just like a tariff is if you buy a good from China.

Where the fuck did you even come up with this shit?
    State, Federal, SS,Medicare and Property taxes called to say Hi. The taxes that would inevitably soar even moar if team lib gets their way.

Be sure to let us know when you purchase something that went up in price because of tariffs. Because I’ve heard a lot of gloom and doom but no concrete examples yet.

Only @CirrhosisDawg s ill advised decision to cash out his equity to invest in charter schools. All allegedly caused by an alleged bad stock market.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019

Go short or go gold. The USA is FUBAR for now. FED will be abolished. Invasion on the Southern Border that the government ignores, downplays, is complicit in. Food supply under attack in the Midwest. Massive revolts on the horizon if this continues, which it will, because the government no longer works. Tariffs, trade wars and real wars. Communazis in charge of the economy = disaster on the horizon.

I read all of his posts like they are coming over a cracking HF long wire HAM feed with him buried deep in a bunker somewhere. #obkambiance
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???

I know.

So tell me GayBob what happens to a bank when the Loan to value ratio on a real estate loan becomes greater than 80 pct? 100 pct? What happens then GayBob? Any idea? I’m sure you’ll answer the question.
    If you are current on your mortgage payments the bank isn't going to foreclose. You were talking straight out of your ass when you made that claim. You had the good sense to shut your ignorant mouth on this topic but I guess you feel enough time as passed that you can shove your head back up your ass.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???

I know.

If you are current on your mortgage payments the bank isn't going to foreclose. You were talking straight out of your ass when you made that claim. You had the good sense to shut your ignorant mouth on this topic but I guess you feel enough time as passed that you can shove your head back up your ass.

You didn’t answer the question GayBob. I knew you couldn’t. What does the bank do with a mark-to-market LTV at 100 pct or higher? What does that do to its loan loss reserves? Balance sheet? Net capital for lending?

How do regulators treat such a Loan?

Answer the questions GayBob?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    CD Shoves his head up his ass:

Financed value significantly ABOVE market value. Banks foreclose on that all the time.

SFGBob - They foreclose all the time when the owner is current with their payments? Got a link Kunt?

When asked to provide a single example of something he claimed happened "all the time" where a Bank foreclosed on someone who was current on their mortgage, CD ran and hid like a Kunt.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Financed value significantly ABOVE market value. Banks foreclose on that all the time.

SFGBob - They foreclose all the time when the owner is current with their payments? Got a link Kunt?

When asked to provide a single example of something he claimed happened "all the time" where a Bank foreclosed on someone who was current on their mortgage, CD ran and hid like a Kunt.

Can’t answer the question GayBob? Not surprised. Getting angry and frustrated doesn’t mask the fact that you’re a moron.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Can’t answer the question GayBob? Not surprised. Getting angry and frustrated doesn’t mask the fact that you’re a moron.
    Yeah, how dare I not chase after your fucking diversion because you're too big a Kunt to back up your mouth. You claimed that banks foreclose "all the time" on people who are current on their payments but who's property is financed above market value.

Still waiting for you to provide a single example of what you claim happens all the time.

Dance El Monte, dance!!!!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, how dare I not chase after your fucking diversion because you're too big a Kunt to back up your mouth. You claimed that banks foreclose "all the time" on people who are current on their payments but who's property is financed above market value.

Still waiting for you to provide a single example of what you claim happens all the time.

No wonder you can’t answer the questions GayBob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No wonder you can’t answer the questions GayBob.
    The Dance of El Monte the Kunt continues. So it happens all the time but you can't find a single example of it happening. Got it.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???

I know.

You didn’t answer the question GayBob. I knew you couldn’t. What does the bank do with a mark-to-market LTV at 100 pct or higher? What does that do to its loan loss reserves? Balance sheet? Net capital for lending?

No-one cares, fag. No-one.

Your questions are stupid and annoying.

Fagging out a thread is your only true skill.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???

I know.

So I know you have to be like 62 to get a reverse mortgage, but does your house have to be fully paid off before you can start borrowing against it?

Axeing for a fren,

TIA.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Bob is getting destroyed in this thread.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    CD constantly makes bets he can't cover. HTH
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Bob is getting destroyed in this thread.

There's the dipshit. You should probably step in and save @cirhossisdawg further embarassment. Afterall He carried the torch for you all day yesterday.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Winning

I'm no accredited investor but I think the market leveling off the last year or so is a good thing. It lessens the chance of a meltdwon.

Of course some fraidy cats have moved to safer harbors. T's and P's to @cirhossisdawg having to borrow more money and all, but most states are humming right along in job and wage growth. The tariffs are another story, but if the signs start pointing down, Trump will pull them.
    No, you’re not.

So it’s ok us consumers pay higher taxes until the point it bodes ill for trump? Trumptardism at its finest.
    You’re having a lot of struggle today. Again tariffs aren’t taxes. Taxes don’t involve a choice. A decision to purchase a product that’s price may be effected by a tariff is a choice.

Somewhere Hondo is relieved that at least for one day, He isn’t the joke of the board.
    Shut up, butthole. A tariff sure as fuck is a tax, and no, you don't have to pay every tax. A gas tax only affects those that buy gas, but it's still a fucking tax - just like a tariff is if you buy a good from China.

State, Federal, SS,Medicare and Property taxes called to say Hi. The taxes that would inevitably soar even moar if team lib gets their way.

Be sure to let us know when you purchase something that went up in price because of tariffs. Because I’ve heard a lot of gloom and doom but no concrete examples yet.

Only @CirrhosisDawg s ill advised decision to cash out his equity to invest in charter schools. All allegedly caused by an alleged bad stock market.
    All those taxes can be avoided, too, dumbfuck.

A tariff is a tax. Sorry you don't like it, but feel free to keep digging.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Winning

No, you’re not.

All those taxes can be avoided, too, dumbfuck.

A tariff is a tax. Sorry you don't like it, but feel free to keep digging.
    Sigh... facepalm... What ever happened to education in Western WA?

Sure you can avoid those taxes if you don't work or pay to live in a house.

That's the only way. You can use deductions to get some back at the end of the year if you're stupid and have had them withhold too much.

Or you can not pay and have your house seized and go to jail.

Your take does make sense However. For I could see you living in a van down by the river . Or in a shack with a bunker.

You should probably not stick your nose in shit that you know nothing about Fishstick.