Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club
    Needs to be unchained?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,750 Swaye's Wigwam
    Rice, I don’t know who, McKinney?? Help me identify these guys, just curious.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club

Not sure. But just makes me thinks Socha is so much more bad ass than Flex Friday. Lifting heavy crap >>>> bicep curls.

Not sure. But just makes me thinks Socha is so much more bad ass than Flex Friday. Lifting heavy crap >>>> bicep curls.
    Compound lifts including chains increase your resistance across the force curve for the muscle.

Power compound lifts with resistance>>Compound lifts>>>>>>>>>>bicep curls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>faggy #flexfriday fake curls using hip momentum
    Compound lift superiority guy...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Hampton and Lowe
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

Compound lifts including chains increase your resistance across the force curve for the muscle.

Power compound lifts with resistance>>Compound lifts>>>>>>>>>>bicep curls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>faggy #flexfriday fake curls using hip momentum
    I don't understand what's happening here.
    Can we please see the numbers?

Chains work like how those faggy resistance bands do by making the lift the heaviest at the top of the movement. Only, without being faggy like resistance bands.

Irregardless, this means Socha is a powerlifting badass that makes his players do rilly rill strength training. This shit is not for show like how it would be with Ivan. This is next level good chit.
    Thanks for the explanation. I don't even lift, bruh, so this is helpful.

Chains work like how those faggy resistance bands do by making the lift the heaviest at the top of the movement. Only, without being faggy like resistance bands.

Irregardless, this means Socha is a powerlifting badass that makes his players do rilly rill strength training. This shit is not for show like how it would be with Ivan. This is next level good chit.
    #naturallyskrong

#naturallyskrong

#naturallyskrong

Raping and pillaging for Rolex watches.