Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Flynn Filing Shows Mueller Team Manipulated Transcript in Report…

124»

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

“Prosecutorial misconduct”!

You girls are just getting desperate.

Am I getting desperate now asshole?
    The prosecutors were found to have engaged in misconduct? Got a link?
    Is that a No?

Lionel TrotHusky can’t even wait 30 minutes for a response he’s so worked up about a framed man who gave 33 years to the military being set free. How boring.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,474
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Is that a No?

Lionel TrotHusky can’t even wait 30 minutes for a response he’s so worked up about a framed man who gave 33 years to the military being set free. How boring.

So nothing to get my nose rubbed in. Disappointed!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

They withheld exculpatory evidence. That’s not even being challenged. You Soviets have always prosecuted political enemies, Sergei. Jail the opposition if you can’t get the votes. That’s why you are willing to lie and destroy the life of a Kavanaugh. Just so you can abort black babies and control those “savages,” as your hero Margaret Sanger called them.
    So Vlad's answer is also No.
    His answer appeared to be go fuck yourself.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020
    They withheld evidence that showed he wasn't guilty of doing what he was charged with doing. They threatened to prosecute his son in order to get him to enter a coerced guilty plea, but in the mind of O'Keefed the fucking hack that's not prosecutorial misconduct.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    What prosecutorial misconduct?

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2020
    SFGbob said:

They withheld evidence that showed he wasn't guilty of doing what he was charged with doing. They threatened to prosecute his son in order to get him to enter a coerced guilty plea, but in the mind of O'Keefed the fucking hack that's not prosecutorial misconduct.

This is a big part of why DOJ dropped charges and Van Gack resigned. Official documents. Leftists simply don’t care about equal justice. Also Bob, you know @HHusky well enough to know he has even stated he’s willing to lie to advance his cause. I got that admission out of him on The Shed. It’s going to be a very Chinteresting summer on the west coast.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

They withheld evidence that showed he wasn't guilty of doing what he was charged with doing. They threaten to prosecute his son in order to get him to enter a coerced guilty plea, but in the mind of O'Keefed the fucking hack that's not prosecutorial misconduct.

The publicly reported basis for dismissing the case is that the FBI didn't have a valid purpose for asking Flynn the questions he lied in response to. Or as Daddy calls it, "Exoneration!"

There is absolutely nothing new to report with respect to your shrill cries of "Prosecutorial Misconduct!"

But your triumphant belly flop is duly noted.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

They withheld evidence that showed he wasn't guilty of doing what he was charged with doing. They threaten to prosecute his son in order to get him to enter a coerced guilty plea, but in the mind of O'Keefed the fucking hack that's not prosecutorial misconduct.

The publicly reported basis for dismissing the case is that the FBI didn't have a valid purpose for asking Flynn the questions he lied in response to. Or as Daddy calls it, "Exoneration!"

There is absolutely nothing new to report with respect to your shrill cries of "Prosecutorial Misconduct!"

But your triumphant belly flop is duly noted.
    That's a good Kunt move those goal post. This is where O'Keefed gets exposed as a lying ass all while declaring that he really got it right.

Explains what an unethical piece of shit attorney you are that you believe withholding exculpatory evidence from the defense isn't a form of prosecutorial misconduct.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    There was also no crime that was being investigated. This was just like with Scooter Libby. Lie and set him up with a perjury trap combined with prosecutorial misconduct. and the agents didn't believe he lies. Oh, and threatening to prosecute his son without telling the judge about that in the plea deal is a definite no-no. But threatening to bankrupt more of the General's family is definitely not misconduct to a POS leftard like the counselor.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Van Grack, however, failed to produce to Flynn’s attorneys and the court the newly unsealed documents revealing that the FBI had closed its Flynn investigation in January 2017 after it “did not yield any information on which to predicate further investigative efforts,” only to have it reopened by former FBI agent Strzok, who was later fired for misconduct.

Naaaaah, that's not misconduct.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Van Grack, however, failed to produce to Flynn’s attorneys and the court the newly unsealed documents revealing that the FBI had closed its Flynn investigation in January 2017 after it “did not yield any information on which to predicate further investigative efforts,” only to have it reopened by former FBI agent Strzok, who was later fired for misconduct.

Madam, you announced some sort of message bored victory based on today's events. Prosecutorial misconduct was not a basis for any of those events. I understand that you are embarrassed. But simply rearguing that there was misconduct because the DOJ reversed itself on the criminality of Genral Flynn's lies isn't a substitute for "victory" you seek.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Madam, you announced some sort of message bored victory based on today's events. Prosecutorial misconduct was not a basis for any of those events. I understand that you are embarrassed. But simply rearguing that there was misconduct because the DOJ reversed itself on the criminality of Genral Flynn's lies isn't a substitute for "victory" you seek.
    I'm victorious every time I engage with you. There was prosecutorial misconduct in this case. I didn't need today's events to prove that. I said so months ago, while you stuck your head up your fucking ass, as per usual, and claimed there was none.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,674
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Remember when Mueller was the savior of America?

His failure is now complete.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I'm victorious every time I engage with you. There was prosecutorial misconduct in this case. I didn't need today's events to prove that. I said so months ago, while you stuck your head up your fucking ass, as per usual, and claimed there was none.
    I understand you haven’t changed your argument. What happened today didn’t offer your argument any new support. You thought it did. Embarrassing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I understand you haven’t changed your argument. What happened today didn’t offer your argument any new support. You thought it did. Embarrassing.
    I haven't changed my argument at all Kunt. I called it prosecutorial misconduct over a year ago while you sucked Mueller's wizened cock and claimed I was getting "desperate." Prosecutorial misconduct was already established. Yesterday just added more fuel to the fire of what a shameless fucking hack you are.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I haven't changed my argument at all .
    Now you want to quarrel about points of agreement. People do avoid you at family gatherings, don't they?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Now you want to quarrel about points of agreement. People do avoid you at family gatherings, don't they?
    You agree that sucked Mueller wizened cock and that yesterday only added further confirmation of what a shameless lying piece of shit you are? Good for you to finally admit it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You agree that sucked Mueller wizened cock and that yesterday only added further confirmation of what a shameless lying piece of shit you are? Good for you to finally admit it.
    Were you ever clever?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Were you ever clever?
    Were you ever not a lying piece of crap?

Why the big act that you give a fuck about Russian collusion Kunt when you have no problem with Hillary's collusion? The question too tough for a lying mouthy Kunt to answer.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,674
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Russia and China wanted Hillary to win

CHANGE MY MIND