Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Flynn Filing Shows Mueller Team Manipulated Transcript in Report…

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Only one side paid Russians to interfere with the election.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

H is the guy that called everyone comrade for not believing the Russian conspiracy theory

He fell for every fake story about Trump

Yep, we were all traitors to our country and more interested in party over country simply for asking to see the evidence he had that showed Trump had colluded with the Russians.

Fuck O'Keefed.
    blobski, you girls claiming Russian trolls didn’t pose online as Americans?
    Fuck that strawman ass O'Keefed!!!! Unlike you and Hondo there is no dick in my mouth and what I said is perfectly clear. Why are you trying to talk about Russian trolls now Kunt because that wasn't the subject matter when you were calling both Race and I "comrade" in 2017?

Why you moving the goal posts Kunt?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Back to the story at hand, this is third world corrupt. Daily wires version...
    http://dlvr.it/R5t62T

Yuge difference!

Not really.
    It's about online Russian trolls!!!!!

Just like Hondo, O'Keefed talks out his ass and then when it blows up in his face he either changes the topic or moves the goal posts.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Yuge difference!

Not really.

Just like Hondo, O'Keefed talks out his ass and then when it blows up in his face he either changes the topic or moves the goal posts.

Big belly laugh from the media room at the dude who brings up people say completely unrelated to the topic at hand. Like a bitchy wife does.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Yuge difference!

Not really.

Big belly laugh from the media room at the dude who brings up people say completely unrelated to the topic at hand. Like a bitchy wife does.
    Not really Hondo. If the topic is you complaining about someone lying then it’s very relevant to highlight that you’re a pathological liar and cite examples of those lies.

In this case O’Keefed responds to the fact that he used to call Race and I “comrade” simply because we wanted to see evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians by changing the subject to something I never said: Russian trolls.

So really your response is just more of your head up the ass gibberish, but you’re dumb as dogshit and this is just what you do.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

H is the guy that called everyone comrade for not believing the Russian conspiracy theory

Yep, we were all traitors to our country and more interested in party over country simply for asking to see the evidence he had that showed Trump had colluded with the Russians.

Fuck O'Keefed.
    Fuck that strawman ass O'Keefed!!!! Unlike you and Hondo there is no dick in my mouth and what I said is perfectly clear. Why are you trying to talk about Russian trolls now Kunt because that wasn't the subject matter when you were calling both Race and I "comrade" in 2017?

You buying into the narrative of Russian trolls wasn’t the subject of our exchanges? I think you’re just trying to make yourself feel better.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck O'Keefed.

You buying into the narrative of Russian trolls wasn’t the subject of our exchanges? I think you’re just trying to make yourself feel better.
    No it wasn't fucking lying Kunt. What narrative of the Russian trolls did I buy into? You swallowed like a fucking bitch that Trump colluded with Putin to steal the election and like the fucking asswhole you are you called Race and I and others traitors simply because we wanted to see evidence in support of your charge.

Of course you can't admit you were wrong. Your ego is far to fragile. You're fucking Hondo with a law degree.

I didn't buy any fucking Russian troll narrative but you sure swallowed like a fucking bitch Russian disinformation paid for by Hillary and the DNC.

Fuck you O'Keefed.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck O'Keefed.

No it wasn't fucking lying Kunt. What narrative of the Russian trolls did I buy into? You swallowed like a fucking bitch that Trump colluded with Putin to steal the election and like the fucking asswhole you are you called Race and I and others traitors simply because we wanted to see evidence in support of your charge.

Of course you can't admit you were wrong. Your ego is far to fragile. You're fucking Hondo with a law degree.

I didn't buy any fucking Russian troll narrative but you sure swallowed like a fucking bitch Russian disinformation paid for by Hillary and the DNC.

Fuck you O'Keefed.
    I’m always impressed with your certainty when you’re making shit up, blobski.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    What fucking narrative of the Russian trolls did I buy into you lying piece of shit? The only person making shit up here is you O'Keefed you fucking liar.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

What fucking narrative of the Russian trolls did I buy into you lying piece of shit? The only person making shit up here is you O'Keefed you fucking liar.

What did I ever say about Daddy conspiring with Putin, blobski?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What narrative from the Russian trolls did I buy you fucking lying asswhole.

Fucking lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I didn’t think you could.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    This is exactly how aids ridden I thought it'd be
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You’re right you can’t back up that lying twat of a mouth of yours and tell us what narrative from Russian trolls I bought into.

You swallowed like a fucking bitch that Trump colluded with the Russians and you completely bought the Dossier narrative.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You’re right you can’t back up that lying twat of a mouth of yours and tell us what narrative from Russian trolls I bought into.

You swallowed like a fucking bitch that Trump colluded with the Russians and you completely bought the Dossier narrative.
    The dossier too now. Lie bigly or go home, I guess.

They say things come in threes, so naturally I’m curious to see your next lie.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Notice how the Kunt can’t say what “Narrative” from Russian trolls I bought into. Mouthy as shit on everything else but on the one question he was asked the Kunt is AWOL
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Notice how the Kunt can’t say what “Narrative” from Russian trolls I bought into. Mouthy as shit on everything else but on the one question he was asked the Kunt is AWOL
    What did I say about the dossier, blobski?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gaybob sure is lathered up again.

lol
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

You are bought into the Steele dossier and FISA warrant. HTFH