Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon vs Auburn week 1

13»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I read through some Auburn message boards, and mother of God those assholes are dumb. Everyone is like SAC, but less coherent. People in the South care about football, but it doesn't matter if you're passionate about something when you've been through the Alabama public school system. Some gems:

* Comparison for Oregon: Washington. They're convinced we're the same team but in different colors.

* Justin Herbert comparison: Jake Browning. I'll give credit to a few of those hicks, some of them have been able to realize one has a different range of throws.

* Their memories from last year's game might be tainted by diabeetus and shitty beer, because reading through that it sounds like they gang raped Washington and the score was 70-21.

* They keep talking about how Oregon's OL are all about 270 pounds.

* They are a bit concerned about that high flying spread read-option Chip Kelly offense Oregon is running. As long as they can deal with all the star WRs Oregon has they think it should be no problem.

* They think Cristobal is a hot coaching name, and when Guz is eventually fired then Cristobal will be one of the top candidates.

It’s funny because Oregon’s Oline is all 400 pounds of lard

Yes I’m scared